286.Daisy's End V

When Namjoon saw Yeji, he smiled and said, "Hello Ms Park my name is Namjoon."

As Namjoon was busy introducing himself and discussing what they would do next, Yoongi nudged him and asked, "She is Boss Jimin's sister?"

Namjoon slightly nodded his head.

Yoongi clapped his hands together and said, "Well she is so beautiful."

Namjoon frowned and said, "Yoongi concentrate."

Yoongi puffed his cheeks and said, "Okay."

"Miss the plan is that first you'll enter the house alone and try to distract the lady. Keep her engaged." Namjoon said.

"But how?" Yeji asked.

"Like you can talk to her. You can even ask her various questions like why is she doing this blah blah. If you keep her busy then we can enter the house and attack her. Entering the house and attacking her directly can be dangerous for the lady who is inside." Namjoon said.

"Oh and wear this bluetooth so that we can be in touch. You can cover it with your hair." Namjoon added.

Taking the device from Namjoon, Yeji nodded her head. After taking few deep breaths she entered the house.

After Yeji left, Namjoon said, "Boys position yourself." Turning towards Yoongi, Namjoon said," You know what to do buddy?"

Yoongi chuckled and said, "Alright I know."

Taking out his gun, Yoongi slowly started walking towards the house.

....

Inside the house.

When Yeji entered the house, she widened her eyes in shock when she saw Josephine lying on the ground groaning in pain while Daisy was sitting beside her with a knife in her hand.

"Daisy." Yeji murmured.

Taking the knife near Josephine's neck, Daisy said, "Ohh sister-in-law look who is here. Your guardian angel Yeji."

"Daisy let her go. She is already in pain. We have to take her to the hospital." Yeji said slowly walking towards Josephine.

Seeing Yeji come closer, Daisy raised the knife up and said, "Stay right there."

Yeji stopped and said, "Why are you doing this Daisy? She is your sister-in-law and you are the aunt of that child. Don't do it."

"You are reason for all this Park Yeji. It's all your fault." Daisy shouted.

Namjoon who was standing few metres away from the door signaled his men to move towards the door.

"That's right miss keep her engaged with your words." Yeji heard Namjoon say through the device.

"My fault? How is it my fault?" Yeji asked.

"It's all your fault. Your fault your fault." Daisy shouted.

Josephine who was groaning in pain, lifted her head and said, "Yeji go away from here."

Daisy frowned and slapped Josephine hard and shouted, "Bitch shut up."

"Don't hurt her." Yeji shouted.

Pointing the knife towards Josephine's stomach, Daisy said, "I'll let her go if you replace her."

Yeji raised her and said, "Okay I'll do as you say but do not touch her."

"No Miss don't do that." Namjoon said.

"I have to save her." Yeji murmured before walking towards Daisy.

"Fuck." Namjoon cursed before shouting, "Now."