211.Never Forget

"What was he doing here?" Jin asked.

Jisoo frowned and asked, "What are you doing here?"

Jin shook her head and said, "Didn't I tell you that I'll pick you up for dinner?"

"Give me the address. I'll hail a cab." Jisoo said.

Jin frowned and said, "The place is quite far and it's getting late too. So you should come with me."

"I know how to protect myself so you don't have to worry about me." Jisoo said before leaving her cabin.

Jin grabbed her hand and said, "Don't be stubborn Jisoo. It's really not safe outside."

Anna smiled and said, "What safe? What do you think will happen? I'll get raped or may be molested right?" Pausing for a while, she continued, "It's normal for a woman like me since I have slept with random men. So Mr Jin you don't have to be worried about me."

Jin clenched his hands into a fist and shouted, "Stop."

"Why should I stop when I am just repeating your words?" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo please can't we just forget what happened back then?" Jin said.

Jisoo smiled and said, "Neither will I forget that night nor will I let you forget about it."

After saying that Jisoo left leaving Jin behind

Jin could only helplessly watch her walk away.

.....

Taking out her phone, Jisoo called Jungkook.

"Jungkook message me the address of the restaurant." Jisoo said.

Jungkook frowned and asked, "I thought you and Jin are coming together."

Jisoo did not say anything.

Understanding her silence, Jungkook asked, "Where are you?"

"Hospital."

"Wait there, we are coming." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

.....

Outside the hospital.

Jisoo was patiently waiting for Jungkook while a man sitting inside a sports car, parked behind a tree was looking at her with mixed emotions in his eyes.

When he saw her boarding Jungkook's car, Jin took a deep breath and murmured, "Do you hate me so much Jisoo that you don't want to be with me alone even for few minutes?"

Smiling mockingly at himself, Jin drove away.

.....

As soon as Jisoo boarded the car, Lisa started talking to her ignoring her husband.

Jungkook kept on clearing his throat every now and then to gain her attention. But Lisa, who was busy talking failed to notice him.

Annoyed by her behaviour, Jungkook said, "Stop the car."

The chauffeur immediately followed his instructions.

Lisa frowned and asked, "Why did you ask him to stop?"

"I'll drive." Jungkook said before getting out of the car.

The chauffeur got down from the car and started walking towards the other car which was following them.

"Lisa come and sit in front." Jungkook said before starting the engine.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No no I am fine here. You drive."

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Yes Yes Jungkook driver please drive."

Jungkook's mood worsened.

He insisted on driving because he wanted to separate Lisa from Jisoo. But now since Lisa refused to sit beside him, Jungkook could not do anything.

Sighing at himself, Jungkook started the engine.

[Can God please make more of these type of men!!!]

.....

After driving for almost half an hour, they arrived outside a luxurious hotel followed by Jin's and Jimin's car.

Stepping outside the car, Jungkook opened the door for Jisoo and Lisa.

Jisoo was busy finding something from her bag when Jungkook decided to steal a kiss from his wife.

But before his lips could land anywhere near her face, Jungkook heard a very shrill voice.

"Lisa." Rosé shouted jerking Jimin's hand away.

Seeing her best friend after quite sometime, Lisa cheekily smiled and rushed towards her completely ignoring the cold man beside her.

Jisoo who was observing Jungkook for quite sometime, couldn't help but chuckle.

Pinching his cheeks, Jisoo said, "Awww baby Jungkook did not get his kiss."

Jungkook frowned.

"Jisoo come here." Lisa shouted waving her hand towards her.

Jisoo nodded her head and started walking towards Lisa's direction.

....