261.Bad Move

Three days later.

Jungkook woke up early in the morning because they were suppose to fly back to country S.

Burying his face on Lisa's neck, Jungkook said, "Wake up babe we have to leave."

Lisa frowned and said, "Two minutes."

Getting up from the bed, Jungkook scratched his head for a while and said, "We have an early flight Lisa so we can't be late. You can sleep later."

Slowly opening her eyes, Lisa stretched her hands towards Jungkook and said, "Take me to the washroom."

Jungkook shook his head and smiled. Picking her up in his arms, he said, "You say that I am your big baby but have you seen yourself."

Lisa frowned and said, "Fine if you don't like carrying me then forget it."

Struggling out of his embrace, Lisa entered the washroom and slammed the door shut.

Jungkook stood there in daze trying to figure out his mistake.

.....

Country S.

Yeji had been ignoring Daisy for three days straight.

Daisy who was growing impatient from Yeji's ignorance decided to visit her in the Kim Mansion.

Standing in front of the Kim Mansion, Daisy pulled out her phone and called someone.

"I am standing outside the mansion."

"Yes Yes don't worry I won't harm the Kim's."

"Yes I know. You don't forget your promise."

"I'll get her there." Daisy said before hanging up the call.

...

Before Daisy could enter the mansion, the guard stopped her and asked, "Who are you?"

"Ehh I am Yeji's friend. My name is Daisy and I want to meet her." Daisy said.

"Wait let me ask our boss." The guard said.

Talking to someone over the phone, the guard said, "I am sorry but Madam doesn't want to meet you. Please leave."

"Did you tell her that Daisy is waiting for her?"

"Yes but Madam said she doesn't want to meet you. Please leave." The guard said.

Clenching her hand into a fist, Daisy reluctantly left the mansion.

.....

By the time Jungkook and the rest arrived home it was past eight in the evening.

After what happened in the morning, Lisa did not talk to Jungkook properly and kept on glaring at him from time to time.

Jimin and Rosé were the first one to leave for home.

"I am taking Jisoo with me for tonight." Jin said.

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement.

Before leaving, Jisoo told Lisa, "Come to the hospital tomorrow in the morning."

Lisa smiled and nodded her head, "Do you think that it's positive?"

"I am 90% sure Lisa. We will know tomorrow and ya one more thing don't do anything physical with Singtan tonight. Just to be on the safer side." Jisoo said.

Holding Jisoo's hand, Lisa said, "Okay but don't tell Jungkook about the appointment. I want to keep it a secret."

"What about your bodyguards? They will definitely tell Jungkook if you visit the hospital." Jisoo said.