255.790

Inside the car.

"We have the list don't we?" Bambam asked.

The subordinate nodded his head and said, "Yes Sir we do."

"How many?" Bambam asked.

The subordinate hesitated for a while and said, "Sir this-"

"Just say it." Bambam said.

"790 excluding Ms Tzuyu." The subordinate said.

Bambam widened his eyes in shock, "What? You are kidding right?"

The subordinate sighed and shook his head.

"You mean in two years that is 730 days, I slept with 790 woman?" Bambam asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Damn no wonder she hates me." Bambam shouted.

"Find the whereabouts of each and everyone. Ask the lawyer to prepare 790 contracts stating that they agree to be my sister starting today. I'll meet them personally." Bambam said before gesturing the chauffeur to start the car.

Leaning against the seat, Bambam closed his eyes and thought about the time he had first met her.

...

Past.

It's was almost 3 weeks back when Bambam had to go to Barcelona, Spain to attend a wedding banquet of a very famous assassin, Kippi who happened to be his best friend.

It was a destination wedding and Bambam was one of the best man.

When the wedding started, Bambam who was standing beside the groom raised his eyebrows when he saw a beautiful girl standing beside the bride dressed in a baby pink gown.

Tapping his friends shoulder, Bambam asked, "Who is that girl standing beside sister-in-law?"

Kippi rolled his eyes and said, "She is your sister-in-laws best friend so keep your dirty eyes away from her."

"I am just asking." Bambam said staring at the beautiful woman who had a beautiful smile plastered on her face.

After the wedding procedure was completed, the banquet started.

"Let's have a drinking competition." Someone shouted.

"Boys Vs girl." The bride shouted.

Everyone screamed in agreement.

Kippi raised his hand and said, "The bridesmaid and the best man should start."

"I have no problem unless the lady in pink doesn't have a problem." Bambam said.

Stretching his hands towards her, Bambam said, "My name is Bambam by the way."

Slapping his hands away, Tzuyu said, "Cut the crap and start drinking."

Bambam chuckled. Picking up a vodka shot, he said, "Cheers."

Rolling her eyes at him, Tzuyu started gulping down one shot after another.

Bambam widened his eyes in shock. Who would've thought that this little one standing in front of him would be such a heavy drinker.

Matching her pace, Bambam started drinking too.

After drinking his 19th shot, Bambam grabbed his neck trying to sooth the burning sensation in his throat, "Ohh God no more."

Gulping down her 20th shot, Tzuyu said, "I win."

The crowd squealed in excitement.

"Better luck next time Mr Bambam." Tzuyu said before squeezing herself through the crowd.