324.Hiding A Son

"Alright you don't have to worry about it. I'll take care of it." Jungkook said.

Patting Jungkook's shoulder, Grandpa Jeon said, "I know it's hard for you people to handle all this. If I had never stepped into this mess then-"

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Stop blaming yourself and get ready to play with your great-grandchild. Keep yourself fit because once she is born, you have to run after her and take of her."

"It's a girl?" Grandpa Jeon asked with a huge smile on his face.

"I hope it is." Jungkook said.

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said, "I need a granddaughter. I am done playing with my son and grandsons. You boys are boring."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and said, "Your boring grandson is helping you clean your mess alright. Atleast appreciate it."

Waving his hands, Grandpa Jeon said, "Yaya whatever."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and left.

.....

Kim Mansion.

After helping Tzuyu settle down, Bambam packed his things and rushed towards the Kim Mansion.

"Ahh look Kunpimook is here." Father Kim said.

Bambam smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you Mr Kim."

"Oh no call me uncle Kim." Father Kim said.

"Kun, you arrived early." Uncle Oh said.

Bambam nodded his head and said, "I wanted to talk to you."

Father Kim stood up and said, "Why don't you both go to the terrace and spend some time together."

Uncle Oh nodded his head and said, "Come Kun, let's go."

...

Terrace.

Passing him a glass of red wine, uncle Oh said, "I am glad you came."

"I wanted to come." Bambam said.

Uncle Oh sighed and asked, "Do you still blame me for what happened years ago?"

"I blame both of you for what happened years ago. You both ruined my childhood." Bambam said.

"It's not your mothers fault Kun. It was me who couldn't keep you both safe." Uncle Oh said.

Bambam laughed and said, "Look at you still trying to cover up for her."

"I will never blame Yulin for what happened years ago." Uncle Oh said.

Bambam smirked and said, "What if I say that she is still alive hiding somewhere like a coward?"

Uncle Oh froze.

"Yulin is-"

"After grandfather died I assigned a bunch of men to look for mother because a part of me always said that she is alive. One of my men saw her somewhere in Australia yesterday. They are trying to track her down." Bambam said.

Gulping down the entire content of the glass, uncle Oh said, "If they track them down, I'll go with you to bring her back."

"You still want to be with her?" Bambam asked.

"What kind of a question is that?" Uncle Oh said.

"After whatever she did you still are willing to forgive her?" Bambam asked.

"She isn't doing this by choice son. Your mother loves you and me." Uncle said.

Bambam laughed and asked, "What if she already has a new family? What if she married someone else?"

Uncle Oh smiled and said, "That is her personal choice but I will still love her till my last breath."

Smashing the glass in the floor, Bambam shouted, "Are you serious? Can you even hear yourself? You are fool to say that. She doesn't love you nor me. She is hiding from us. All these years I know you've suffered alot and I've suffered too because of her. But what did she do? Tell me dad what did she do? What did she do?" Robbin said before kneeling on the ground and bursting into tears.

Uncle Oh quickly hugged him and said, "It's okay son. I am here with you now. We will take things as they come."

Hugging him back, Bambam asked, "Where were you when I needed you the most? Where were you when I was brutally tortured by grandpa Mo? Where were you when Grandpa Yang forced me to kill innocent people and animals? Where were you?"

"I am sorry." Uncle Oh said.

.....

The father and son pair came down after Bambam stopped crying.

When father Kim saw their swollen eyes, he could roughly guess what might've happened.

"Everything Okay?" He asked.

Uncle Oh nodded his head and said, "I hope so."

"Ahh look Jungkook and Lisa are here." Father Kim said.

When Bambam saw Jungkook he grinned and greeted him, "Good to see you brother-in-law."

Flicking his forehead, Jungkook said, "Shut up."

"Do you both know each other?" Father Kim asked.

Before Jungkook could say anything, Bambam said, "We are childhood friends."

Lisa smiled and said, "I did not know that."

"Oh you might be sister-in-law right?" Bambam asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "It's good to meet you. I did not know that uncle Oh was hiding a son all along."