245.Bet

Island.

"This is beautiful." Rosé said.

"Are we going to stay here?" Lisa asked excitedly.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "Yes we are."

"Seriously guys this is really very beautiful." Jisoo said.

They were now standing in front of the newly built penthouse.

"It's more beautiful inside." Jin said.

"Let's go in." Jungkook said before adjusting Lisa who was still in his arms.

"Am I heavy?" Lisa asked.

Li Singtan shook his head and said, "No you are not. I think that you are very skinny. You should eat more."

Burying her head on his chest, Lisa yawned and nodded her head.

"You are feeling sleepy again?" Jisoo asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yeah I guess but I am fine."

"You should come to the hospital after we go back. Feeling so sleepy is not normal." Jin said.

"Do you think it's serious?" Jungkook asked with a very serious expression.

Jisoo and Jin nodded their head and said, "Yes it can be very serious."

Jungkook's face turned pale.

"You guys stop scaring my husband like that." Lisa said.

Jin chuckled while Jisoo stuck her tongue out.

"Did you see his face?" Jin asked.

Just then a man neatly dressed in a white shirt and black pant came out of the penthouse along with three maids.

"Good evening sirs and madams. My name is Steven and I am the housekeeper." The man said.

"Hey Steven would you please help us carry our bags inside." Jimin said before entering the penthouse along with Rosé.

"I hope all the arrangements are made?" Jungkook asked.

"Rest assured Mr Jeon everything has been prepared." Steven said.

Jungkook nodded his head and entered the penthouse while Jin and Jisoo followed them.

....

Inside the penthouse.

The interior of the penthouse was a Morden one.

Whether it was the ceiling or the style, everything was extravagant and beautiful.

The penthouse had a living room, a kitchen, a gym room which was situated in the ground floor while the four bedrooms were and two guest rooms were situated upstairs.

"The first one is Jimin's, second one is mine, third one is Jisoo's while the fourth one is Mike's." Jungkook said.

"Now excuse me. My wife is feeling sleepy so we will meet you at dinner." Jungkook said before walking inside.

"I am not that sleepy you know." Lisa said.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "I know."

Lisa smiled and said, "I'll take a shower first."

Jungkook nodded his head and entered his room.

....

Inside the room.

Lisa gasped in surprise when she saw how extravagantly and beautifully the room was designed.

Lisa almost cried when she saw a large photo frame of both of them which was taken during the banquet.

"When did you do all this?" Lisa asked.

"After we got married. You like it?" Jungkook asked. Lisa smiled and said, "I love it."

Placing her on the bed, Jungkook said, "Freshen up a bit. I'll be back in a minute."

.....

Jisoo's room.

Jisoo smiled when she saw how her room was designed.

She was shocked when she realised that her room exactly how she wanted it to be.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked.

Jisoo smiled and said, "I love it. Thank you guys."

"Don't thank us. You should thank Jin." Jungkook said.

Jisoo smiled but did not say anything.

"Jin was the one who instructed the designers. He remembered each and everything that you and said back then word to word." Jungkook said.

"I'll thank him later." Jisoo said.

"Make it fast An What if someone else comes and thanks him before you do?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll make it fast don't worry." Jisoo said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Do it within two days otherwise I'll lose a two hundred million."

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Jimin and I made a bet that if you and Jin reconcile within two days, he will give me a hundred million otherwise I will have to give him two hundred million." Jungkook said.

"How can you bet on some thing like that?" Jisoo asked.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulder and said, "Well-"

"Give me five hundred million and I'll do it tonight itself." Jisoo said with a wide grin on her face.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Why would I give you five hundred million to win the bet when I have to pay only a hundred million if I lose it?"

"Well I know that Mr Jeon Jungkook doesn't like to lose." Jisoo said.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Thats true. The money will be transferred in your account as soon as we reach home."

Jisoo nodded her head.

Jungkook shook his head and left.