332.Following Your Footsteps

Taking out a brown envelope from his pocket, the man got up from his chair and said, "Can Mrs Jeon help me pass this to your Grandfather-in-law?"

Eunwoo moved forward and took the envelope from the man's hand.

"It's was nice meeting to Mrs Jeon and I am sure we will meet in the future as well." The man said.

"Lady Boss lets leave." Eunwoo said before guiding Lisa outside.

After Lisa left, the man took out his phone from his pocket and called someone.

"Sir I gave the envelope to Mrs Jeon." The man said.

Hyunsuk smiled and said, "Good. How did she react?"

"Normal. No change in expression nothing. The target is quite strong." The man said.

"I thought she would at least panic. Anyway since the target is strong, we have to plan things accordingly. Where are you going now?" Hyunsuk asked.

"Next target." The man said.

"I want you to question the youngest Jeon's wife first followed by that Park's wife and then Gu's woman." Hyunsuk said.

"Okay Sir." The man said before hanging up the call.

After talking to the man, Hyunsuk threw the phone away and took a deep breath.

He had purposely sent his most trusted man to check on Lisa because he wanted to know how strong Jungkook's woman is. When he heard that Jungkook's wife was from a very clean family, he thought it would easy to scare her away but he was wrong. Hyunsuk knew that the only weakness the Jeon's had were there wife's. Whether it was Jeon Mosen, Jeon Zhehan or Jeon Jungkook everyone treasured there wife's and Hyunsuk wanted to take advantage of that. He also wanted to see how deep the water was for the Parks and the Gu's as well.

.....

After coming out of the cafe, Eunwoo said, "Lady Boss that-"

"It's fine Mr assistant I am not scared or anything like that. I am just feeling a bit tired." Lisa said.

Eunwoo nodded his head and said, "Okay lady boss we can head home now."

"let me help Ben pick up some clothes first." Lisa said.

"I'll accompany you." Eunwoo said before guiding her towards the store.

.....

Lee clan base.

When Simon arrived for the meeting, Jungkook and they others were sitting in some other room while Felix was waiting for Simon in the waiting room.

"Do you think he will suspect?" Jin asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "With his short brains? Nope."

"Switch it on." Jimin said.

Hyunjin nodded his head.

....

Inside the waiting room.

When Simon entered the room, Sebastian said, "You are thirty seconds late Mr Simon."

Simon smiled and said, "I am very sorry for being late. I hope I did not keep Mr Lee waiting for long."

Felix smiled and said, "Of course you did but anyway take a seat."

Simon nodded his head.

"So why did you want to meet me?" Felix asked.

"Well I've offended Mr Lee in any way?" Simon asked.