258.Daisy's Sister In Law

Lisa sighed and said, "Jin and Jimin are not like you. They did not stop Rosé and Jisoo."

Jungkook frowned and said, "They are not looking as arousing and beautiful like you."

Slapping his hand, Lisa said, "Don't say that."

"Change your clothes Lisa otherwise I am not letting you go anywhere." Jungkook said.

"But I bought it specially for today." Lisa said.

Turning around, she wrapped her hands around his neck and said, "Please Mr Jeon just for today."

"Your tricks are not gonna work today Lisa." Jungkook said.

Giving him a peck in his lips, Lisa said, "Please."

Jungkook sighed, "Okay fine but you have to wear something to cover your legs and your breast too."

"It's a bikini Jungkook. It is meant to expose your body." Lisa said.

Pushing him away, Lisa said, "I don't want to go anywhere. Get out of here so that I can change."

Throwing the quilt away, Jungkook nudged her arms and asked, "Lisa are you mad at me?"

No answer.

"Lisa."

No answer.

Picking up her clothes from the bed, Lisa started walking towards the washroom.

Jungkook quickly grabbed her waist and said, "Fine you can go out wearing this but you have to stay near me."

"And?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook sighed and said, "I am sorry."

Ruffling his hair, Lisa smiled and said, "Good. Now lift me up and take me outside. I am feeling tired after coaxing you so much."

Scooping her into his arms, Jungkook started walking towards the door.

.....

Country S.

"Hyunjin you should go and do your work I'll be fine." Yeji said.

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "No I am not leaving you alone in that area."

Yeji sighed and said, "I am gonna be fine but since you so badly wanna visit Daisy, I won't stop you."

Hyunjin frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

"Don't you realise it?" Yeji asked.

"Realise What?" Hyunjin asked.

Trying to control her laughter, Yeji gave him a very serious look and said, "That you want to see Daisy. You are missing her."

"Are you nuts Yeji? Or did you leave your brain inside our room?" Hyunjin asked widening his eyes in shock.

"So you are not missing her?" Yeji asked.

Shaking his head vigorously, Hyunjin said, "Off course not. I swear upon you."

Yeji nodded her head and said, "Okay then prove it to me."

"How?"

"Don't accompany me to Daisy's place." Yeji said.

Hyunjin smirked and said, "Ms Park your petty tricks are not gonna work here. I am a very intelligent man."

Yeji sighed and said, "Okay fine. But don't you think it will be very awkward if I take you inside as well. This is already the first time I am visiting her place and if I bring my boyfriend along with me, what will her parents think?"