329.Sly Man

Next morning when Lisa woke up, Jungkook was no where to be seen.

Just then a maid entered the room with some soup and fresh vegetables.

"Good morning Young Madam." The maid greeted.

Lisa smiled and said, "Good morning. Do you know here Jungkook is?"

"Young Master left early today. He told me to bring some soup and vegetables after you wake up. Master said that he will come in the evening." The maid said.

"Alright you can go. I'll take it from here." Lisa said.

After eating her breakfast, Lisa took a quick shower and headed downstairs.

....

Downstairs.

When Lisa arrived downstairs, Ben was sitting alone on the dinning table enjoying his chocolate milk.

"Hey handsome." Lisa said before planting a kiss on his soft cheeks.

"Good morning beautiful aunty." Ben said.

Lisa smiled and asked, "Where is your Grandma and mom?"

"Grandma went outside with Grandpa and mom is inside." Ben said.

"Hmm. So what is Ben doing today?" Lisa asked.

"Ben is going shopping with mom." Ben said.

Lisa smiled and said, "Ahh that's nice. What is will Ben buy for me?"

Ben thought for a while and said, "I'll buy some toys for my little brother."

Lisa chuckled and asked, "Ben wants a little brother not a little sister?

Ben nodded his head, "Yes."

"Good." Lisa said.

Just then Jennie dashed out of her room in a hurry.

After seeing his mother, Ben quickly gulped down the remaining milk and got down from the chair, "Mom let's go."

Jennie sighed and said, "I am sorry baby but mom won't be able to take you for shopping today."

Ben lowered his head and said, "But mom promised."

Jennie sighed and said, "Yes I know. We can go tomorrow okay."

Ben slowly nodded his head.

"What happened?" Lisa asked.

"Ahh big sister something very important came up. I have this show coming up and then the something happened to the designs. So I have rush and solve everything. I had to take him for shopping today but-"

Lisa smiled and said, "It's fine you go I'll take our handsome Ben for shopping."

"I don't think so it's a good idea." Jennie said.

Lisa sighed and said, "It's fine. I don't have anything to do and Jungkook is also not here so I can accompany Ben."

"Big brother-"

"Ah don't worry about him. I'll talk to Jungkook." Lisa said.

Jennie smiled and said, "Thank you so much elder sister. Ben don't nag or irritate Aunt Lisa Okay?"

Ben cheekily smiled and nodded his head.

After Jennie left, Lisa called a maid and said, "Please ask someone to get the car ready." before taking out her phone and calling Jungkook.

.....

Lee clan base.

Jungkook has just arrived at the Wu clan base when he received a call from Lisa.