388.Breathtaking

"Hey why are we not attacking him?" A man asked.

"Are you mad? You want to die?" another man asked

"But why? Aren't we here to take this girl with us? Then why aren't we doing that? Let's scare this man off and take the girl with us." The man said.

The second man laughed and said, "You want to scare off the most scariest man of country S? Did you leave your brains at home? Don't you know who he is?"

The man shook his head.

The second man helplessly shook his head and said, "Who in the underworld doesn't know him? He is Min Yoongi from the infamous Jeon clan. He is probably the heart of the Jeon clan. It is said that the head of the Jeon clan dotes on him."

"Why isn't he just a normal gang member?" The man asked.

"Normal? You call this man normal? He is far away from normal. He is a psychopath. A man who loves to torture people. His methods are so ruthless and merciless that you'll pee your pants if you hear his torture stories. There is no one in the underworld who doesn't fear him. He is one of the reason why people don't mess with the Jeon clan." The second man said.

"Then what do you we tell boss?" The man asked.

"If Boss comes to know that Min Yoongi is protecting that woman, he will never mess with her in the future." The second man said.

Wrapping his hand around Wendy's waist, Yoongi kept on glaring at them.

"We apologise Mr Min but this woman we need to take her with us." A man said.

Yoongi smirked and said, "Oh okay why don't you step forward and try taking away from me."

When the man did not say anything, Yoongi stepped forward and said, "This is the last time I am tolerating this. Go and tell Simon that if he tries to even hurt a single hair of her body, I'll be his death."

When Yoongi saw their shocked expression, he laughed and said, "What you thought I would not know that you are Simon's men?"

The man lowered his head and said, "We apologise Mr Min. We will help you pass this message to our boss and we will never bother the lady."

"Good. Now get out of here." Yoongi shouted.

After Simon's men left, Yoongi's heart skipped several beats when Wendy suddenly leaned against his body and said, "Ahh I was so worried. You saved me again today. Thank you so much Yoongi."

"Wendy you remember me?" Yoongi asked.

Wendy chuckled and said,v"Stupid why wouldn't I remember I you."

The two guards widened their eyes in shock when they heard the lady call their Yoongi boss 'Stupid'. Was she tired of living?

"Then why did you refuse to talk to me yesterday?" Yoongi asked.

"Yesterday?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Yes yesterday."

Wendy thought for a while and said, "Yesterday I was busy cleaning my apartment. So I did not go out. Ohh wait a second may be you saw my twin sister Julia."

"You have a twin sister?" Yoongi asked.

Wendy nodded her head and said, "Yes I have an identical twin and her name is Julia. We have the same face but we are-"

"You both are different." Cutting her off Yoongi said.

Wendy smiled and said, "Yes how did you know that?"

Yoongi scratched his forehead and said, "Well I when I met her yesterday, she felt different. I mean she wasn't like you- I mean she was like you but felt different-I-"