306.Hyunjin's Past I

Patting Hyunjin's shoulder, Father Kim said, "I know young people like you love to try new things but Hyunjin, I don't want you to enter that world. I don't want you to be a part of it. I want our Kim family name to be out of that mess for every generation to come. We have to to do this for your mother. Do you understand?"

Giving father Kim a weak smiled, Hyunjin nodded his head.

"Okay now it's getting quite late. We should go down." Father Kim said.

"Dad you go down. I'll stay here for sometime." Hyunjin said.

Father Kim smiled and left.

Placing cup on floor, Hyunjin took deep breath.

How will he ever tell his father that he was already a part of it?

How will he tell him and he was already someone whom everyone feared in US?

How will he tell him and he was the one who was solely responsible for each and every mission that the Lee clan executed after Lee Silbester died?

How would his father react if he would know that his son was the mastermind behind the Lee clan?

How will he tell him that he was Smith?

.....

4 years back.

Hyunjin was 17 years old when he went to US to complete his further studies. Hyunjin wanted to work hard and help his father to run their company. He wanted to become one of the top businessman in the world. But who would've thought that his life would turn upside down and he would become one of the most feared gangster of US at very young age.

When he first stepped inside the college, he saw a boy standing near the gate, talking to himself.

"This way? Oh no no may be this way?" The boy said.

Hyunjin chuckled and asked, "Hey what are you looking for?"

The boy smiled and said, "Ehh I am looking for my department."

"Which department are you from?" Hyunjin asked.

"Business management." The boy said.

"Oh cool we are in the same department so why don't we find it together?" Hyunjin said.

The boy smiled and said, "Sounds great man."

Extending his hand towards him, Hyunjin said, "My name is Kim Hyunjin."

"My is Lee Felix but you can call me Feli." Felix said.

Walking towards their department, Felix asked, "So you are from?"

"Oh I am from country S and you?" Hyunjin asked.

"I am from US itself. So staying in doms?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Yeah."

"I am staying in doms too. Which room?" Felix asked.

"Room no.26 A." Hyunjin said.

"Oh cool I am 25 A." Felix said.

After that Hyunjin and Felix became very good friends. They used to study together, eat together, drink together.

One day Hyunjin was studying in the library when Felix came and snatched his book away from him and said, "Dude let's go."

"Where?" Hyunjin asked.

"I am taking you to my farmhouse for the weekend." Felix said.

Hyunjin scratched his forehead and said, "I've lots of assignments to complete so why don't you go alone?"