348.I Was Trapped

Flexi compound.

"Don't you have sense Felix." Hyunjin shouted.

Shielding himself with a pillow, Felix was standing behind the couch ready to run, "I did not do that on purpose."

"You- Why did you tell dad about the flat?" Hyunjin shouted.

"I did not do that on purpose either. Everything is a trap. I was trapped." Felix said.

"Trap? You think I'll believe whatever you will tell me? Lee Felix you need a good beating." Hyunjin said before rushing towards him.

"Aaaahhhhh." Felix screamed before running towards the kitchen.

....

Inside the kitchen.

Yuna was cooking breakfast when Felix and Hyunjin entered the kitchen one after another.

"Baby save me." Felix shouted before standing behind Yuna using her as his shield.

"Yuna you step aside I am going to kill him today." Hyunjin said.

"Hey do you want to make me a widow?" Yuna asked.

Hyunjin frowned and said. "What widow? You both aren't even married."

Yuna rolled her eyes and said, "I'll be a widow without even getting married and that is the worst thing that could ever happen to me."

"Yuna you don't know what he did. He- arrrgg." Hyunjin groaned.

"Did He something very bad?" Yuna asked.

Hyunjin nodded his head.

"Okay." Yuna said before stepping aside.

"Hey babe what are you-"

"Just don't hit him there. I don't want you to harm our future babies. And after you both are done, come out for breakfast." Yuna said before walking out of the kitchen.

After Yuna left, Hyunjin started throwing punches all over Felix's body.

"Ouch man What the-ouch." Felix's cries echoed throughout the kitchen.

After beating him to his heart content, Hyunjin gave him a glass of water and said, "You deserve it."

"You are such a meanie." Felix said before gulping down the entire content of the glass.

"I am not going home for few days. You've no idea how many questions dad asked me today. And it's all because of you." Hyunjin said.

Felix sighed and said, "It wasn't on purpose you know."

"I know." Hyunjin said.

"Why don't you call Ling over and spend some quality time with her." Felix said.

"Hmm I was planning to that. Oh by the way we have to leave in an hour, Jin Bro is getting married and he wants you and Yuna to be there too." Hyunjin said.

Felix nodded his head and said, "Alright."

"How is the situation in Canada?" Hyunjin asked.

"My men are following Mrs Oh everywhere. They are waiting for Bambam to reach there." Felix said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Thats good. We can't let Yang Hyunsuk take her away first."

"The chance of him taking her away before we do is less. I am sure that by now Hyunsuk knows where she is but by the time his men fly there, she will already be on her way to country S." Felix said.

"I hope everything works accordingly." Hyunjin said.

.....

Gu Mansion.

When Jin arrived at the mansion, Jisoo was still sleeping.

Sitting beside her, Jin stroked her cheeks and said, "Hey lazy bones wake up."

Jerking his hands off, Jisoo groaned and said, "Let me sleep."

Jin chuckled and said, "If you wanna be late for our wedding then it's fine, let's sleep together."

Jisoo quickly opened her eyes and asked, "Oh my God why didn't you wake me up Jin?"

"I had gone to the ancestral mansion to invite Mom and grandpa for the wedding." Jin said.

Jisoo widened her eyes in shock and asked, "Y-you did not tell them earlier?"

Jin shook his head and said, "Nope but don't worry they are very happy."

Touching her stomach, Jisoo asked, "Did you tell them about-"

"Yes I did. Grandpa was-"

"Wait I have never seen your grandpa." Jisoo said.

"You'll see him today. Now stop thinking and go and get ready. We have 45 mins." Jin said.

"Only 45 minutes?" Jisoo shouted.

"Well 44 now." Jin said.

Quickly getting down from the bed, Jisoo rushed towards the washroom.

"Jisoo, don't rush like that. Be careful." Jin said.

...

Park Mansion.

After Rosé l Jimin's wedding, mother and father Park left for their vacation the very next day.

"It's just for few days bro." Yeji said.

Placing a bread on Yeji's plate, Jimin asked, "Why do you want to stay outside?"

Yeji sighed and said, "I have nothing to do and-"

"Listen to me Yeji and I know you want spend sometime with Hyunjin and I am fine with it. But I have to see you everyday it's important. So why don't you call him over and stay here with him? Well I don't have a problem with that." Jimin said.

"Sister-in-law please." Yeji said.

Rosé chuckled and said, "Don't drag me into this."

Yeji pouted her lips and said, "I thought you were in my side."

Rosé sighed and said, "Alright Jimin let her go. She is an adult and moreover if Hyunjin comes and stays here it will be awkward for him and you as well. So let her be."

Jimin frowned and said, "But-"

"Jimin." Rosé said.

"Fine but only for sometime." Jimin said.

Yeji excitedly clapped her hands and said, "Yes thank you sister-in-law you are great. I'll go pack my things."

"We are leaving in 30 minutes for Jin and Jisoo's wedding. So make it fast." Jimin said.

Yeji nodded her head and said, "Okay." before rushing towards her room.

.....

.....

Ottawa, Canada.

A woman dressed in a simple floral print cotton dress was coming out of the library.

"Have a good day Ms Flora." The guard greeted her with a bright smile on his face.

The woman smiled and said, "You too."

"Who is she?" A man standing next to the guard asked.

"Are you new here?" the guard asked.

The second guard nodded his head, "I joined yesterday."

"Well she is Ms Flora and she is the head librarian. She is one of the sweetest and the best person I have ever known. She is sweet to everyone and is very caring. Once my mom was really very sick and I was out of cash. One day I casually told Ms Flora about it and she gave me money for her treatment. She also visited my mom. After some days when I wanted to return the money back, she refused to take it saying that my mother reminded her of her friend and that is reason why she helped me. Even now she visits my mom. They have become good friends actually."

"She sounds very kind." The second guard said.

"Not just sound man, she is very kind."