383.I Want You To Stay Safe

The subordinate nodded his head and called PSY immediately.

Passing the phone to Simon, the subordinate left the room.

"What is it?" PSY asked.

After taking a deep breath, Simon said, "Hyunsuk took my blue folder."

PSY frowned and shouted, "I had told you destroy it."

"Yes I know but I forgot but it isn't my fault. He tricked me to get the folder." Simon said.

"If anyone from the Kim family is harmed because of this, I will kill you." PSY said.

Simon sighed and said, "I would never hurt the Kim family PSY and you know that. I had not touched that folder since the day you had told me to stay away from them."

PSY frowned and said, "If he tries to even touch my family or Lisa, I'll kill him and if you try to protect him, I'll not spare you too."

"I just wanted to warn to. Be cautious and trust me when I say I want to kill that man just like you do." Simon said before hanging up the call.

...

Several years back, when PSY and Simon had joined hands to bring Jungkook down, that time Simon had done a thorough investigation about everyone who was related to the Jeon Jungkook. After Jungkook got married, Simon had asked someone to gather all the details about the Kim family and had secured it in a blue folder just like he had done for the rest of them.

When PSY heard about this, he warned Simon not to touch the Kim's and stay far away from them. He had also asked him to destroy the folder to which Simon had readily agreed.

After PSY broke his alliance with Simon, Simon joined hands with Hyunsuk. When Hyunsuk told him that he had an old grudge with the Jeon's, Simon gave him all the details that he had about the Jeon's including Lisa's details but when Hyunsuk asked him about the Kim's, Simon refused to give him anything and asked him to stay away from the Kim's.

One day when Simon was heavily drunk, he told Hyunsuk about his little blue file in which he had all the information about the Kim's. Next morning when Hyunsuk asked him for the folder, Simon directly refused him saying 'Stay away from them. It's good for me and for you if we do not mess with the Kims.'

Simon didn't want to go against PSY because the latter happened to know too much about his dark secrets and could destroy him easily but for Hyunsuk the Kim family was an easy target in order to make the Jeon family suffer. So he used his brains and decided to press on Simon's weakest point to get the folder, a beautiful seductress woman and that is how Julia came into the picture.

Now that Hyunsuk had all the details about the people around the Jeon's, he could start his plan soon after he gets the funds that he needed.

...

Passing the phone to his subordinate, Simon said, "Find her. Turn the whole country upside down but I want that woman on my feet by tomorrow."

How could he let that woman go who actually took advantage of him, made him weak, fed him with an overdose with something and then ran away with his things? She would have to pay for it.

.....

Airport.

Placing her head on Hyunjin shoulder, Yeji asked, "Where did you meet Aunt Yulin yesterday?"

Kissing her hand, Hyunjin said, "In the super market."

Snuggling on his shoulder, Yeji said, "I saw how to stopped Aunt Yulin from saying anything that time."

"Yeji I-"

"It's fine if you don't wanna tell me but Hyunjin I want you stay safe. I want you to return home everyday safe and sound and then cuddle me to sleep." Yeji said.

Hyunjin chuckled and asked, "Only cuddle?"

Yeji nodded her head and said, "Yes only cuddle."

Kissing her forehead, Hyunjin said, "I promise I'll come back right beside you every night and then I won't allow you to sleep for the whole night."

Yeji chuckled and said, "You better keep your promise Mr Kim."

While the Kim couple were acting all lovey dovey, things were different on the other side.

"Yuna I am sorry." Felix said.

"So you agree that you still talk to her and you still like her?" Yuna asked.

Felix frowned and said, "What no I don't like her."

Turning towards him, Yuna asked, "Then why do you still have her number? Why does she text you saying that she still misses you?"

Felix sighed and said, "I don't know why she does that but I swear you are the only woman that I think about all day and you know that there is no one else in my heart because you my dear finace have occupies the entire space in my heart."

Yuna frowned and asked, "Lee Felix are you calling me fat?"

"What? No I am not. When did I call you fat?" Felix said.

"Just now. You said that I have occupied all the space and-"

Cupping her face, Felix said, "Idiot What I mean is that I love you and only you."

"Sweet talking won't help this time. Do something about those messages or I'll stay at my home as soon as we land in US and I'll not return back to country S with you." Yuna said before jerking off his hands.

Felix sighed and asked, "Do you want me to do the hula-hula dance for you again?"