272.Idoit

Jeon Mansion.

"Boss the lady boss has safely entered the Kim Mansion. What do we do now?" The bodyguard asked Jungkook.

"Go and take some rest." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

Tossing the phone on the bed, Jungkook took a deep breath. When the guards called him earlier saying that Father Kim was at the hospital he knew what would happen but he decided not to stop her.

Glancing at the empty bed, Jungkook groaned in frustration and left the room.

He didn't like what was happening. He was not liking this feeling but he had no other choice. There was no way he would let Lisa suffer because of someone who wasn't even born.

As Jungkook was busy with his own thoughts, someone pulled his hair and started dragging him downstairs.

"Awww mother what are you going?" Jungkook shouted.

"Shut up." Mother Jeon shouted.

After reaching downstairs, mother Jeon let go his hair and attacked Jungkook's ears.

"Ouch mom what the fu- what the hell is wrong with you?" Jungkook shouted.

Glaring at him mother Jeon said, "You are lucky that I don't have a stick or a rod with me right now."

"Mom it hurts." Jungkook said.

Pulling it harder, Mother said, "Oh ya does it?"

"Dad help me." Jungkook said.

Father Jeon who was standing right behind his wife, shook his head and said, "I am sorry son but I cannot do anything."

"How dare you ask Lisa to have an abortion? Do you think of it as a joke? Do think the life of the innocent little baby is a joke?" Mother Jeon shouted.

Jungkook sighed and asked, "You were not suppose to return so early. Did Lisa call you?"

Pulling his hair with her other hand, Mother Jeon said, "I am glad that she called me otherwise my grandchild would be dead before I even knew about its existence."

[😂]

Father Jeon cleared his throat and said, "Ehh Meili you should not beat him like this. He is no more a small-"

Mother Jeon glared at Father Jeon and said, "Zhehan you know I can beat you too right?"

Father Jeon lowered his head and stepped aside.

Jungkook joined his hands together and said, "Mom I think my ear is bleeding."

"You are lucky that you still alive Jeon Jungkook." Mother Jeon yelled.

"Meili let's be a bit civilised and talk things out like proper adults." Father Jeon said.

"You mean that I am uncivilised?" Mother Jeon asked.

Father Jeon shook his head vigorously and said, "No no I was talking about Jungkook. He is uncivilised."

Rolling her eyes at father Jeon, Mother Jeon let go Jungkook and asked, "You have five minutes to explain yourself Jeon Jungkook."

Rubbing his ear, Jungkook said, "There are many complications in the pregnancy and I don't want to risk her life."

"Every pregnancy has complications. If every parent decide to abort their child what will happen?" Mother Jeon said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I don't want to take any risk Mother. Lisa is my life and you know that. I don't want to risk her life over something which is not so important at this very moment. We can always have a child in the future and moreover I don't think we both are ready to raise a child right now. I am not ready to be a father."