257.Possesive

Oh Mansion.

Wrapping herself with a thin quilt, Yeri was sitting on the floor with her head placed on her knees while Sehun was soundly sleeping beside her murmuring something from time to time.

When Yeri saw the news about Sehun's resignation and that he was no more the CEO of Oh enterprise, she broke down.

Now since the CEO had changed, Yeri knew that they had no right on Oh enterprise. Father and mother Oh had also left the country leaving her alone to deal with Sehun's craziness and now that she was pregnant, her career was also destroyed before it could even start.

Tears started flowing down her cheeks when Yeri realised how miserable her life was. Her husband fancied her elder sister and did not care about her or their child. All he wanted was Lisa.

Slamming her hands on the floor, Yeri shouted, "Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Everyone wants Lisa. Jeon Jungkook wants Lisa. Sehun wants Lisa. My father, brother, uncle Oh, the whole Jeon family everyone wants Lisa. Why why why? Nobody wants me."

[Girl...you did this to yourself.]

Crying for quite sometime, Yeri wiped her tears away. Getting up from the floor, she picked up her clothes and went upstairs.

After getting dressed, she grabbed the car keys and left the mansion.

.....

Hospital

"Mrs Oh is everything okay?" The doctor asked.

Yeri shook her head and said, "Yes actually I want to abort this child."

The doctor widened her eyes in shock and asked, "What happened Mrs Oh? You were so excited about the child yesterday and now-"

"It's nothing serious. We aren't ready to have a baby right now." Yeri said.

Seeing Sehun's condition and behaviour, Yeri decided not to keep his baby because the baby will only increase her burden and nothing else.

"Are you sure about this?" The doctor asked.

Yeri nodded her head.

The doctor sighed and said, "Okay we have to run few test on you first. Please follow the nurse."

....

After the test reports were out, the doctor shook her head and said, "There are few complications in your pregnancy. If you have an abortion now, the chances of you falling pregnant again will reduce to 30%. So I suggest Mrs Oh to think about it one more time."

Taking the reports from the doctor, Yeri left the hospital.

.....

Island.

The girls had locked themselves in a room and were busy getting dressed while the boys were all ready.

"What are they doing inside?" Jimin asked.

Scratching his forehead, Jin said, "I heard that they are planning to wear a bikini."

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and shouted, "What?"

"Jisoo told me." Jin said.

Jimin jumped in excitement and said, "Ahh I cannot wait."

Slapping his forehead, Jungkook said, "The breeze is very strong today. She should wear something warm."

Jin and Jimin frowned and said, "Are you serious man? People die to watch their wives and girlfriends in a bikini."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "There is no need for that. Her health is more important."

Just then the bedroom door opened and Jisoo stepped out.

She was wearing a two piece bikini which was perfectly flaunting her slim waist. She had her hair tied into a messy bun and had a very light makeup on.

Swaying her waist too and fro, she walked towards Jin and said, "Let's go."

Quickly composing himself, Jin grabbed her waist and said, "You look dashing."

Turning towards Jungkook, Jisoo chuckled and said, "I will suggest you to sit down somewhere because you are gonna faint when you see her" before leaving along with Jin.

Jimin gasped when he saw Rosé coming out of the room wearing a two piece bikini which was slightly different from Jisoo's. She had tried her hair into a high pony tail and even she had minimal makeup on.

Without waiting for Rosé to come near him, Jimin ran towards her and grabbed her hand.

Rosé rolled her eyes and said, "God you are always so impatient. You did not even let me show you my moves."

"I am already so into you baby so you don't have to impress me with your moves." Jimin said.

Rosé rolled her eyes and said, "Okay now let's go."

Before leaving, Rosé said, "Good luck Mr Jeon."

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.

After waiting for almost ten minutes when Ming did not come out of the room, Jungkook shouted, "Lisa are you okay?"

"Ehh ya I am alright. Can you come inside for a minute?" Lisa said.

"Okay." Jungkook said before walking inside the room.

....

Inside the room.

After Jungkook entered the room, he widened his eyes in shock.

Lisa was standing in front of the dressing table wearing a one piece deep V cut bikini. The bikini was perfectly covering her V line exposing her long smooth legs and her perfect figure.

Jungkook frowned when he noticed the tiny piece of the bikini covering a very small portion of her marvellous breast.

Though he couldn't deny that she was looking exceptionally arousing and ravishing but the thought about Jin and Jimin seeing her like this was making him feel jealous.

Pulling the quilt from the bed, Jungkook covered her from behind and said, "I am not letting anyone see you like this."

Lisa gasped in surprise and said, "What are you saying Jungkook? No one is there outside except for Jin and Jimin."

Jungkook did not say anything but tightened his grip around her.

Lisa chuckled and said, "Don't tell me that you are jealous of them as well."

"You can look this sexy and alluring only in front of me." Jungkook said in a very possessive tone.