219.Most Handsome

Park Mansion.

Yeji was sitting in the couch busy with her phone while Daisy was preparing their bed.

"Which side?" Daisy asked.

"Any side will work." Yeji said without removing her gaze from her phone.

Daisy rolled her eyes and kept on puffing the pillows.

Meanwhile Yeji was busy talking to Hyunjin who was stuck in a boring banquet.

Hyunjin: I wish you were here.

Yeji: Awww my baby is busy missing me?

Hyunjin: A lot.

Yeji: I am missing you too.

Hyunjin: Did you ask your friend?

Yeji: Ask what?

Hyunjin: Why did she lie?

Yeji: Ehh no I didn't.

Hyunjin: Stupid.

Yeji: Call me stupid one more time and I'll ban kissing in our relationship.

Hyunjin: Is this a threat?

Yeji: uh hu.

Hyunjin: If it is a threat then yes I am scared and if it is a joke then don't joke around serious matters like this. Your kisses are my oxygen.

Yeji burst into laughter.

Daisy got up from the bed and asked, "Will you tell me what's up with you?"

Sending a last text to Hyunjin, Yeji kept her phone aside and said, "Okay come sit beside me and then I'll explain."

Daisy nodded her head and followed her instruction.

Taking a deep breath, Yeji smiled and said, "I met a handsome guy in Jungkook bro's wedding banquet and then after that he dropped me home. We even exchanged numbers. After that I met him for quite sometime and I really started liking him. Then finally after a month, he proposed me and we officially got into a relationship. You don't know Daisy he is so handsome and cute. Ahhh I go crazy when I see him."

"I know." Daisy said.

Yeji frowned and asked, "You know what?"

"I mean even in high school the boys who fancied you were handsome and dashing so I just guessed that even this one might be handsome." Daisy said.

Yeji rolled her eyes and said, "Those stupid creatures are nothing in front of my man."

Daisy nodded her head and gave her a half smile.

"He is not in country S right now otherwise I would've introduced you to him. Wait till he comes back okay." Yeji said.

"What is his name?" Daisy asked.

Yeji smiled and said, "Hyunjin."

...

Jeon Mansion.

Jungkook woke up when someone knocked at his door.

Realising that it was still dark outside Jungkook frowned.

Slowly removing Lisa's hands from his chest Jungkook got down from the bed, wore his boxers and opened the door.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

The maid lowered her head and said, "Young master, Mr Park and Mr Jin are waiting for you in the living room."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and said, "Ask them to wait. I'll be down in a minute."