274.Let's Talk Business

Placing her hand on his chest, Lisa deepened the kiss.

Jungkook loves it when Lisa takes an initiative.

Pulling her closer, Jungkook pinned her down before sliding his tongue inside her mouth. Lisa moaned when his tongue met hers.

As Lisa had just started enjoying the sweet taste of his mouth, Jungkook broke the kiss and said, "I think we should stop here."

Lisa frowned and said, "But I want more."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "I could've given you more but I cannot. I mean I can but not in this current situation."

Lisa sighed and murmured, "Little bit won't hurt I guess."

"We will consult Jisoo about this tomorrow okay?" Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head in agreement.

Lying beside her, Jungkook pulled her into his embrace and said, "Lisa did you realise that after eight months we will become parents."

Lisa smiled and said, "Yes I know that."

"There will be someone who will call me dad or daddy or dada anything will do actually." Jungkook said excitedly.

"You know what Lisa we should start making preparations for the baby. Oh we have prepare a room for the baby as well. I will start renovating it from tomorrow itself." Jungkook said excitedly.

Lisa chuckled and said, "I was totally wrong. You are more excited than me for this baby."

"It's my baby after all. She is the result of my hard work." Jungkook said proudly.

Snuggling against his chest, Lisa said, "Okay Okay fine now don't make noise because baby and I are very tired so we have to sleep."

Kissing her forehead, Jungkook said, "Sleep I'll take you home tomorrow."

Lisa nodded her head and slowly closed her eyes.

.....

Next day.

When Lisa woke up, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

Rubbing her eyes, Lisa shouted, "Jungkook."

No answer.

"Jung-"

"Good morning Young Madam, Mr Jeon is downstairs with Master and Second master." The maid said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Okay you can go."

Getting down from the bed, Lisa grabbed a towel and entered the washroom.

.....

Downstairs.

"So how much did your mother scold you yesterday?" Father Kim asked with a huge grin his face.

Jungkook sighed and said, "A lot."

Uncle Oh chuckled and said, "Meili is till like that. Dangerous and fierce. No wonder Zhehan is still scared of her."

Father Kim laughed and said, "You know something Jungkook, if not for your mothers boldness your parents would've never been together."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Your mother had many suitor when we were in high school and your father was one of them. Ahh she was the diva of our school. Not to forget that I was one of them too that is why your father and I never got along. But who would've thought we would end up becoming in-laws." Father Kim said.

Uncle Oh laughed and said, "Your father used to follow her secretly, protect her and use to send her flowers and chocolates but he never had the guts to tell her about his feeling. It was mother who forced him blurt out his true feelings but beating him with a scale."

Jungkook sighed and shook his head. No wonder why he was like that. Didn't he do the same thing just like his dad?

"Good morning." Lisa's sweet voice interrupted them.

"Good morning princess." Father Kim said.

Uncle Oh smiled and said, "Look at you all glowing."

Patting on the seat beside him, Jungkook said, "Come sit here and eat something."

Lisa nodded her head and obediently sat beside him.

When Jungkook started placing food on her plate, Lisa widened her eyes in shock and said, "Jungkook are you planning to make me fat?"

Jungkook shook his head and said, "You've to gain weight and eat more healthy food."

"But-"

"Lisa listen to Jungkook." Uncle Oh said.

"Where are you people going today?" Father Kim asked.

"We will be going to the hospital today." Jungkook said.

Father Kim smiled and asked, "Why don't you two stay here for few days?"

"Don't even think about that." Mother Jeon who had just entered the mansion said.

"Mom." Lisa said before getting up from her seat but before she could rush towards mother Jeon, Jungkook stopped her and said, "Lisa you should not get excited like this you are pregnant."

"Okay sorry." Lisa said before walking towards mother Jeon.

"How are you feeling?" Mother Jeon asked Ming with a huge smile on her face.

"I am feeling quite good today." Lisa said.

Guiding her towards the table again, Mother Jeon said, "Jisoo won't be coming to the hospital in the morning as she is not feeling well. She said she will come to the mansion in the evening along with Jin. You can talk to her then."

"Okay." Jungkook said.

After having breakfast, Mother Jeon took Lisa home while Jungkook headed towards his office.

Before leaving, Jungkook kissed Lisa's forehead and said, "Be good and loiter around recklessly. I'll be back before lunch may be."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Can you get some ice cream when you come back?"

Jungkook chuckled and asked, "Caramel ice cream right?"

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Hmm donuts too."

"Okay. Anything else?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll call you if I need anything." Lisa said before leaving along with mother Jeon.

After boarding his car, Jungkook headed towards the underworld base.

.....

Underworld base.

When Jungkook arrived Jin and Jimin were already present.

"How is Lisa now?" Jimin asked.

"She is fine. Can you ask Rosé to accompany her today?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin sighed and said, "She is already in the Jeon mansion. I just dropped her there before coming here."

"Jin how is Jisoo?" Jungkook asked.

"She is fine." Jin said.

Jimin clapped his hands together and said, "Okay so now let's talk business. There is a news about a very famous gang from US shifting their main base to country S by the end of this month."