240.Several Times

Jungkook and the rest had already boarded the plan and were waiting for Jin.

"Where the hell is he?" Jimin groaned in frustration.

"His phone is also not reachable." Jungkook said.

"Jisoo do you know where is he?" Jimin asked.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and said, "I have no idea."

Just then Jin boarded the flight with a bag in his hand.

Jimin rolled his eyes and said, "Oh look the late Kate is here."

"I am sorry everyone." Jin said placing the bag on the table.

"What is this? It smells weird." Lisa said.

Sniffing like a dog, Rosé said, "I can't smell anything."

Taking out freshly made sandwiches from the bag, Jin said, "I bought chicken ham sandwiches with spicy pickle for everyone."

As soon as Lisa sniffed the smell of the so called tasty sandwich, she started feeling nauseous.

As Jin was passing the sandwich to everyone, Jimin chuckled and said, "These used to be Jisoo's favourite when we used to study in high school."

Removing the silver foil, Jin passed a sandwich to Jisoo and said, "I hope you will still like it."

Jisoo smiled. Taking a bite from the sandwich, Jisoo said, "It's still taste the same."

Covering her mouth, Lisa rushed towards the washroom.

Jungkook quickly got up and followed her.

"What happened to her?" Rosé asked before getting up and rushing towards the washroom.

....

Inside the washroom.

Jungkook was rubbing Lisa's back while she was throwing up.

"Girl What did you eat?" Rosé asked.

Washing her face with some cold water, Lisa started feeling a bit better.

"I don't know. I don't really like the smell of the sandwich." Lisa said.

"But that sandwich is tasty." Rosé said.

"I don't know but even the thought about that sandwich is making me feel pukish. Jungkook you did not eat that sandwich right?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No I didn't."

"Good. If you want me to kiss you don't eat it." Lisa said before wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Are you Okay? Do you want to go back?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No I am feeling a bit tired. Will please remove those sandwiches from there?"

"Stay here with Rosé and wait." Jungkook said.

Walking outside, Jungkook grabbed the bag which still had four to five sandwiches in it, Jungkook gave it to a crew member saying, "Help me get rid of this."

"Hey. Jisoo likes them." Jin said.

"My wife is feeling nauseous because of your stupid sandwiches." Jungkook said.

"Is this the first time something like this has happened?" Jisoo asked before placing the last bite of the sandwich inside her mouth.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No this isn't the first time. Last time something like this happened when she was in my office."

Jisoo raised her brows but did not say anything.

"Sir we are about to take off so please fasten your seat belts please." one of the crew member said.

"Lisa you can come inside." Jungkook shouted.

"Are the sandwiches gone?" Lisa shouted.

"Yes darling they are gone." Jungkook said.

"Are you sure?" Lisa confirmed.

Snatching the sandwich that Jimin was trying to hide, Jungkook gave it to a crew member and said, "Yes baby."

After coming out of the washroom along with Rosé, Lisa breathed a sigh of relief.

Pouncing into Jungkook's embrace, Lisa said, "Thanks honey. I feel much better now."

Getting up from the seat, Jisoo touched Lisa's forehead and asked, "Are you fine?"

Lisa nodded her head.

"Since When did you started feeling like this? I mean since when did you start feeling nauseous?" Jisoo asked.

"I don't exactly remember but I guess this isn't the first time. It has happened several times." Lisa said.

"Several times?" Jungkook shouted.

"Why are you shouting? Are you planning to make me deaf?" Lisa said angrily.

"Sorry baby. But why didn't you tell me this earlier? I thought it was the second time," Jungkook said.

"I didn't want to trouble you. I think I am having some kind of a digestion problem. If I take some medicine, I will be fine." Lisa said yawning.

"What happened Lisa? Didn't you sleep at night?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes I did but I am feeling sleepy again." Lisa said while rubbing her eyes.

Jisoo's lips curled upwards but she decided not to say anything before she confirms it.

"Alright let's sit down the plane is going to take off soon." Jungkook said before helping his half asleep wife fasten her seat belts.

Jisoo also sat on her seat and fastened her seat belts.

"I know what you are thinking but I really feel it's just a gastric problem." Jin said.

Jisoo rolled her and said, "Does a person become moody when they are having gastric problem? Do they feel extra sleepy when they have gastric problem? Use your brain Jin. And even I am not sure and I don't wanna tell them anything before running few test on her. So till it is not confirmed, keep shut."

"As you say madam." Jin said.