333.Till Death

Giving Felix a fake smile, Simon said, "Of course have a good day Mr Lee."

"Oh trust me I am having a really good one." Felix said.

"Someone pease guide Mr Simon outside." Felix shouted.

A man neatly dressed in a back suit entered the room and said, "Please Sir follow me."

Simon nodded his head and left.

....

Other room.

"Do you really think he is telling the truth?" Jimin asked.

Jin nodded his head and said, "I think so he is."

"I agree with Jin. Grandpa is very cunning and sly. He knows that Simon is not someone whom he can completely rely on." Bambam said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yang Hyunsuk is using Simon as a bait."

"So you think he is planning something big?" Hyunjin asked.

Jin shook his head and said, "He is not as powerful as he was several years ago and if he is in country S, he knows that our power and hold is much more than his. So I don't think so he will act recklessly until he regains his power and hold again."

"Which is really very difficult." Jimin said.

Bambam sighed and said, "Ahh I'll throw a party if that man dies tonight."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "You'll not even know if he dies tonight"

As Jungkook was about to say something, he received a call from Eunwoo.

After receiving the call, Jungkook's expression turned dark.

"How is she?" Jungkook asked.

"Lady Boss is okay and is resting in her room." Eunwoo said.

Picking up his coat, Jungkook said, "Call Taehyung and tell him to pick up Jennie as soon as possible and keep that envelope with you. I'll open it tomorrow in front of Grandpa."

After hanging up the call, Jungkook said, "I have to go."

"What happened is Lisa okay?" Jin asked.

"It's Yang Hyunsuk. His men followed Lisa and Ben to the mall." Jungkook said.

"Now what do we do?" Jimin asked.

Walking towards the door, Jungkook said, "Go and look for Rosé and Jisoo as well." before walking out of the base.

.....

Jeon Mansion.

As soon as Jungkook stepped out of his car, Taehyung came running towards him and said, "Some people entered Jennie's store and gave her this envelope."

"Lady Boss got the same envelope." Eunwoo said.

Passing the envelope to Eunwoo, Jungkook said, "Keep them with you."

Eunwoo nodded his head and left.

"How is Jennie? What did they say her?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing. They just warned and told her about our other business and gave her this envelope. They asked her to give this to grandpa." Taehyung said.

"Did Jennie-"

Taehyung nodded his head and said, "I told her everything about us before we got married."

"Good. Now go and take care of her and Ben." Jungkook said before walking towards his room.

....

Inside his room.