396.Save my number

Eunwoo frowned and said, "You don't have to threaten me. You know how difficult it was to get this for you?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and said, "Big boss bought it for me so what difficulty did you face?"

"Hey your big boss said that I should get the latest model for you. So it was time consuming okay. You should thank me for this but you want to cut my fingers?" Eunwoo shouted.

"Okay Thankyou. Now will you give me my cell phone or not?" Yoongi asked.

Eunwoo nodded his head and said, "Now that is much better." before giving him his new phone.

"I have already inserted the sim and also taken care of all the settings and now it's ready to use." Eunwoo said.

Yoongi jumped in excitement and said, "Wuhhuu thanks Eunwoo."

"Yoongi let me teach you how to use it." Namjoon said.

Yoongi frowned and said, "Hey what do you think I am? Just because I don't have a cell phone that doesn't mean I don't know how to use it okay. I am not so old fashioned."

"No I just thought-"

"Don't think and stop disturbing me." Yoongi said before rushing towards room.

....

Inside his room.

As soon as Yoongi entered his room, he took out the paper from his pocket and quickly called Wendy.

First ring, second ring, third ring *tut* *tut* *tut*

Wendy rejected his call.

Yoongi frowned and tried calling her one more time.

*Tut* *Tut* *Tut*

This time the call did not go through. Yoongi gulped in nervousness and shouted, "Namjoon." Before rushing out of the room.

....

Outside.

"Namjoon, Namjoon." Yoongi shouted.

Eunwoo and Namjoon who were busy talking amongst themselves, were startled when they heard Songpa's yelling.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked.

Passing him his brand new phone, Yoongi said, "The call isn't going through. I mean it rang two or three times and then...tut...tut....tut. And then second time when I called it was only...tut...tut...tut."

Eunwoo who was trying to suppress his laugh, cleared his throat and said, "Ohh I think she blocked you."

Yoongi froze when he heard that,"W-Wendy blocked me? But why? Why would she do that?"

Namjoon shrugged and said, "May be she did not like you or-"

Yoongi shook his head and said, "That is not possible. Didn't you see how sweetly she was talking to me today? How can she block me? She also gave me her number and told me to call her."

Eunwoo shook his head and said, "Well you know little guy girls are unpredictable. Their actions and their reactions are always different."

Yoongi frowned and said, "Who are you calling little you potato head?"

Touching his forehead, Eunwoo asked, "Hey who are you calling potato head?"

"You-" As Yoongi was about to say something, his phone buzzed.

Yoongi widened his eyes in shock and shouted, "Oh my God Wendy is calling." Before rushing towards his room.

"Is he really into a woman now?" Eunwoo said.