246.Five Minutes

Kim Mansion.

While eating Yeji was so busy talking with Father Kim and uncle Oh that she did not even glance at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin kept on clearing this throat to gain her attention but Yeji kept on talking completely ignoring his childish actions.

Frustrated by her ignorance, Hyunjin got up and went upstairs.

Several minutes after he left, Yeji who finally noticed Hyunjin's absence frowned and asked, "When did he leave?"

Father Kim and uncle Oh chuckled and said, "May be the boy felt left out. No worries I think you should go and talk to him now. We can talk tomorrow."

Yeji smiled and nodded her head. Father Kim and uncle Oh were very good to her. She never thought that Hyunjin's family would welcome her so warmly.

"Umm his room." Yeji asked.

"The first one from the right." Uncle Oh said.

Yeji smiled and nodded her head before heading upstairs.

.....

Island.

When Jungkook entered his room, Lisa was standing in front of the dressing table wearing her bathrobe.

"Jungkook where is the hair dryer?" Lisa asked when she sensed his presence.

Walking towards her Jungkook hugged her from the back and started caressing her right thigh.

Kissing her earlobe, he whispered, "You know how delicious you are looking right now?"

Turning towards him, Lisa hooked her arms around his neck and said, "Why don't you eat me up then?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "Let me take a shower first."

Kissing the tip of her nose, he said, "Wait for me and the dryer is in the wardrobe."

Unbuttoning his first two buttons, Lisa said, "Come out soon. I'll be waiting."

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Five minutes." Before rushing towards the washroom.

After Jungkook left, Lisa sat on the bed.

Picking up Jungkook's phone from the side table, she started playing her favourite game.

After five minutes when Jungkook came outside, he couldn't help but slap his forehead.

The woman whom he had left alone for not more than five minutes was now soundly sleeping with the phone placed on her chest.

Jungkook frowned when he noticed how strange her sleeping posture was. Her right leg was placed on the bed while the left one was hanging down. Her hair was still wet and she was still wearing her bathrobe.

Jungkook sighed. Taking out the dryer from the wardrobe, he woke Lisa up and said, "Lisa wake up. Let me dry your hair first and then you can sleep."

Rubbing her eyes when Lisa woke up, she asked, "Did I fall asleep again?"

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "May be you are tired. Let me dry your hair and after that you can sleep."

Lisa shook her head and said, "But we-"

"It's fine. You can reat first." Jungkook said.

Placing her head on his shoulder, Lisa said, "I am sorry. I don't know what is wrong with me. I slept during the entire journey and even now. I am spoiling our vacation."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Silly it isn't like that. The main purpose of this vacation is for you to relax and have fun."

"But still." Lisa said.

"Don't think too much. Let me dry your hair first after that you can take some rest and I'll wake you up when dinner is ready." Jungkook said.

After helping her dry her hair and change her clothes, Jungkook tucked her inside the quilt and left the room.

....

Kim Mansion.

When Yeji entered Hyunjin's room he wasn't there.

"Hyunjin you there?" Yeji asked.

After waiting for sometime when Yeji did not hear any noise, she decided to leave.

When she was about to reach the door, a pair of hands grabbed her waist and pulled her towards the room.

"Ahhh." Yeji screamed.

Kicking the door shut, Hyunjin pinned her against it and said, "You ignored me."

Hitting his chest, Yeji said, "You scared me."

Rubbing his nose against her, Hyunjin said, "I love you."

Yeji giggled and asked, "Why didn't you tell me that you don't know how to eat fish?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and said, "I am trying to be romantic here and look at you."

Pushing him away, Yeji said, "Move and let me see how my boyfriends room looks like."

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "No I won't let you go without a kiss."

Giving him a quick peck on his lips, Yeji said, "Now let me go."

"Do you think this is enough?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hyunjin don't be so shameless. Uncle Kim and uncle Oh are also there." Yeji said.

"They are downstairs. They won't come up." Hyunjin said.

"Hyunjin." Yeji said.

Hyunjin sighed and said, "Fine fine but you can't make any excuse at night."

Yeji chuckled and said, "We will see."

"I'll go take a shower. Feel free to touch anything you like this is your future room after all." Hyunjin said before entering the washroom.

Yeji smiled and started strolling around the room.

Hyunjin's room was quite big. Though the colour of the room was not according to Yeji's liking but it looked rather pleasant. After observing the room for a while, Yeji opened her suitcase to arrange her clothes.

Yeji frowned and shouted, "Hyunjin you forgot to pack my night clothes."

Coming out of the washroom, Hyunjin asked, "I did not?"

"No you didn't what do I-" Yeji paused when she saw Hyunjin's half naked well built body.

He only had a towel wrapped around his waist. His body and hair were still wet which made him even more sexy.

"I think I forgot. Anyway you can wear my clothes for tonight. We can go to the mansion tomorrow and get them." Hyunjin said while wiping his wet hair with a towel.

Yeji kept on staring at him. Right now he was looking like her favourite hamburger and she couldn't wait to eat him up.

...