301.Old Man I

Lisa chuckled and said, "No."

Kissing her neck, Jungkook said, "You look beautiful tonight. Actually you look beautiful everyday."

Fixing his tie, Lisa said, "And you are looking very handsome."

Kissing her forehead, Jungkook said, "Let's go."

....

Banquet Venue.

Many luxurious cars started entering the hotel at sharp 6 pm.

The reporters quickly started snapping pictures and asking various questions to the famous faces of the business world.

When Father Kim and uncle Oh entered the hall, the reporters quickly surrounded them and stared bombarding then with different kind of questions.

Reporter 1: Mr Kim What is the main purpose of this banquet?

Father Kim smiled and said, "This banquet is for my son's success and my daughters marriage."

Reporter 2: The scandal which broke out yesterday. What do you have to say about that?

Father Kim chuckled and said, "What can I say I about that? They both are adults and know what is good them. I really don't have any problem. Yeji is a very sweet girl and I would love to have her as my daughter-in-law."

Reporter 3: First the Jeon's and now the Parks is this just a coincidence or- ?

"Well you can just say that we are quite lucky. Well now please excuse me. I've guests to attend. Please enjoy the banquet." Father Kim said before walking inside.

As uncle Oh was about to follow Father Kim, the reporters stopped him.

Reporter 1: Mr Oh What do have to say about your nephew, Mr Oh Sehun who has been recently removed from the CEO position?

Uncle Oh sighed and said, "Well Oh Enterprise is a very big company with more than one thousand employees. If the company doesn't run properly or make profits, the company along with the employees are going to suffer. So for the betterment of the company, the board of directors decided to change the CEO."

Reporter 2: Mr Oh Sehun has not been seen after that day. Where is he?

"Well he is an adult. So I don't think that I am obliged to keep a track of him." Uncle Oh said.

Reporter 3: What do you have to say about the connection between the Kim's, Jeon's, Parks, Gu's and the Oh's?

Uncle Oh smiled and said, "All I can say is that we are a one big family. Now please excuse me and enjoy the party."

As the reporters were busy writing notes, Jin and Jisoo entered the mansion hand in hand.

When Jisoo saw so many reporters rushing towards them, she tightened her grip around Jin's hand.

Jin chuckled and said, "You don't have to nervous."

"I am not nervous." Jisoo said.

Reporter 1: Mr Gu who is this beautiful lady beside you?

Kissing Jisoo's hand, Jin said, "Well she is our childhood friend and my future wife Jisoo."

Reporter 2: Mr Gu just returned from aboard and is working in a hospital instead of helping his mother and grandpa run the company. Why?

Jin shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well because Jisoo is also working in that hospital and I don't want to leave her alone."

Reporter 3: When is Mr Gu planning to take over Gu Biotech?