249.Not Ready

Somewhere in country S.

The old man was sitting inside his study room, sipping his favourite jasmine flavoured tea.

"Sir Mr Simon met Mr Kim Hyunjin outside Park Mansion." The subordinate said.

"Is Hyunjin okay?" The old man asked.

"Yes Sir Mr Hyunjin is fine."

"Good. What about Lisa?" The old man asked.

"Miss is out for a vacation with Mr Jeon and some friends." The subordinate said.

The old man nodded his head and said, "Okay. Keep an eye on Simon and that weird Oh guy." The old man said before gesturing the subordinate to leave.

.....

Next day.

Jungkook woke up when someone knocked at his room door.

Carefully removing Lisa's legs and hands from his body, he got up and opened the door.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Good morning sir. There is a call for you in the wireless from country S." Steven said.

Jungkook nodded his head and left along with Steven.

....

"What is it Eunwoo?" Jungkook asked.

"Good morning sir. I wouldn't have disturbed you if it wasn't something important. The board meeting of Oh Enterprise is scheduled this afternoon. As the second highest share holders you and Mr Park are expected to be there. I have already selected someone who will be representing you from Jeon Corporation and I have asked Mr Park's assistant to chose one from Park Enterprise as well." Eunwoo said.

"Hmm. Inform Uncle Oh about the meeting and our plan. He is the biggest share holder so he must be present too. It's time to take over Oh Enterprise and the hand it over to someone more capable." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

Jungkook's plan was not to take over Oh Enterprise but to kick Sehun out and hand over the shares that he and Jimin owned and the CEO position to Uncle Oh. He was also planning to resume all the collaborations with Oh Enterprise which he had terminated, after uncle Oh takeovers the company.

As Jungkook was busy with his own thoughts, Jimin came down from his room followed by Jin.

"Good morning boys." Jin exclaimed happily. This was probably the best morning in the last eight years.

Jimin chuckled and said, "Look at you all energised after finally using your rusted tool."

"They worked completely fine." Jin said.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Sehun agreed to attend the board meeting."

"Woah I thought he would never agree." Jimin said.

Jin nodded his head and said, "Attending the board meeting at this moment is equivalent to giving away his CEO position."

"Let's go for a walk and discuss few things." Jungkook said to which the other two happily agreed.

....

Few minutes after the three men left, Rosé and Jisoo came out of their rooms.

"Good morning Sooyah." Rosé said.

Jisoo smiled and said, "Good morning."

Pointing towards Jisoo's neck, Rosé chuckled and said, "Seems like someone had a rough night."

Touching her neck, Jisoo smiled and stuck her tongue out.

"Where are they?" Rosé asked.

"Jin told me that they are going for a walk." Jisoo said before walking towards Lisa's room.

Rosé nodded her head and followed Jisoo.

.....

Inside the room.

"Where is she?" Jisoo asked pointing towards the empty bed.

Suddenly Lisa came out of the washroom wiping her pale wash with a towel.

Jisoo and Rosé rushed towards her and asked, "What happened?"

"I don't know. I started feeling pukish again." Lisa said before sitting on the couch.

"Morning sickness." Jisoo murmured.

"Huh?"

"Lisa when was the last time you had your periods?" Jisoo asked.

"It was-" Lisa widened her eyes in shock when she realised something.

Grabbing Jisoo's shoulder, Lisa said, "Jisoo I did not have my periods. Neither this month nor last month."

Jisoo smiled and said, "I knew it."

Rosé gasped and said, "Oh my God. Lisa are you pregnant?"

Lisa gulped in nervousness looking at Jisoo with pitiful eyes.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and said, "Don't look at me like that. I cannot say anything before running few test on you but the sighs are quite evident."

"But we are not ready for this. Jungkook is not ready for this." Lisa said.

Rosé rolled her eyes and said, "Girl you got to use protection if you don't want one."

"Let's not tell the boys about it before we confirm anything. I don't want to freak Jungkook out for nothing." Lisa said.

Lisa closed her eyes to control her overwhelming emotions. Deep down she wished she was pregnant but she also knows that Jungkook doesn't want to have a baby so soon.

Touching her stomach when she thought about the little life which was made up of Jungkook's and her flesh and blood, she felt happy.

"Just to be cautious you have to stop eating few dishes okay. I'll make a list for you. You can take a pregnancy test the very next day after we reach country S okay." Jisoo said.

Lisa caught Rosé hand and asked, "What if I am pregnant but Singtan doesn't want this baby?"

"Are you crazy Lisa? Why wouldn't he want this baby? I am sure that Mr Jeon is going to be happy." Rosé said.

"Yes Rosé is right. Jungkook loves you a lot and this baby is inside you so he is definitely going to love it." Jisoo said with a bright smile on her face.

Lisa sighed and said, "I hope so he does."