312.It's All His Fault

Walking towards them, Yoongi asked again, "And why are you running? Did you see a ghost?

Hyunjin vigorously shook his head and said, "Actually I-"

"Oh oh oh are you joining our clan?" Yoongi asked excitedly.

Felix could not take care it anymore and said, "Hyunjin why are behaving like this? Mr Jeon is waiting for us. We have to go."

Glaring at Felix, Hyunjin murmured, "We are not going inside Feli it's dangerous."

"Dude did you forget who you are?" Felix asked.

"Idiot Jeon Jungkook is my brother-in-law." Hyunjin said.

"So what if he is yo-" Felix widened his eyes in shock and asked, "Fu*k. Oh my Hyunjin, what do we do now? Ahh I think he is going to kill me."

"Why will he kill you idiot?" Hyunjin asked.

"Because I am the reason why his innocent and clean brother-in-law is not the clean and innocent brother-in-law he thinks he has." Felix said.

"What the hell are you talking? Argghh I don't know about you but I am seriously dead." Hyunjin said.

Grabbing Hyunjin's hand, Felix said, "You know what should we do in situations like this?"

"What?" Hyunjin asked.

"We should run." Felix said but before he could even take a step, Yoongi caught his wrist, "What are you both whispering? I want to whisper too."

Hyunjin scratched his forehead and said, "Hey friend we have to leave okay. Can you please leave his hand?

Yoongi frowned and said, "I want to whisper too."

Felix gulped in nervousness and whispered to Hyunjin, "Man his grip his too tight. I think my wrist will break."

"See you both are whispering something again. Whisper with me also." Yoongi said.

Moving closer towards Yoongi, Felix whispered, "Man your grip is too tight. Can you leave my wrist?

Yoongi chuckled and whispered back, "No."

"Yoongi what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked.

"Ohhh Namjoon, come here we are playing whisper whisper." Yoongi said.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and said, "I don't want to."

Turning towards Felix, he asked, "And who are you?"

Waving his other hand, Felix said, "I am Fe-Oucccchhhh Dude."

"Ohh I am sorry FINN for stepping in your foot." Hyunjin said glaring at Felix.

"Ohh I did not expect that I would see Mr Kim here." Namjoon said.

Extending his hands towards Namjoon, Hyunjin said, "Haha you know me. Finn he knows me."

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and asked, "I believe you are here to meet Boss?"

"Oh no no I was taking a walk with him." Hyunjin said.

Namjoon laughed and said, "Hahah Mr Kim is very funny. Well this isn't a garden but if you want a tour, I can give you one afterwards but first please follow me. Let me take you to boss."

Hyunjin and Felix had no choice but to follow Namjoon.

On the way, Felix asked, "Dude what do we do now?"

"Feli can you see it." Hyunjin said pointing towards the ceiling. "What?"

"My funeral." Hyunjin said wiping the beads of sweat away.

....

Inside the room.

When Felix and Hyunjin entered the room, Hyunjin gulped in fear and said, "Feli act along me."

When Jin saw Hyunjin, he asked, "Now kid what are you doing here?"

Hyunjin laughed and said, "Ohh hi J8n bro, this Feli is new in the country so when he said he wanted to go somewhere I decided to drop him there. But who would've thought that he would be meeting you all. Hahah since you people are here. I can leave Feli here. Okay bye have a great day." before turning around all ready to dash out of the room.

"Stand right there." Jungkook said.

Hyunjin froze.  "Since you are already here, why don't you join us?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook that is not a good idea. You know what we have to discuss today." Jimin said.

Ignoring Jimin, Jungkook said, "Come inside Mr Lee and Hyunjin."

Looking at each other for few second, Hyunjin and Felix sat on the couch.

After pouring some wine for both of them, Jungkook said, "Please help yourself."

Picking up the glass, Hyunjin gulped the whole content in one go and said, "Haha I am done I guess. Ohhh I remember I have a very important meeting today. I have to leave."

Jungkook chuckled and asked, "What's the hurry Smith?"

"Pttfff." Felix spat out the entire wine content from his mouth.

"What?" Jimin and Jin shouted.

Hyunjin gulped in fear and said, "Haha brother-in-law how much wine did you really drink? Did you forget my name too? Sister is going to kill you if I tell her this."

"Jungkook will you please tell us what is happening clearly?" Jimin asked.

Pointing towards Hyunjin, Jungkook said, "Well why don't you ask Smith about this."

Seeing Hyunjin's dazed expression, Jungkook asked, "What? You thought I would never know?"

"You are Smith?" Jin asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin nodded and shook his head at the same time and said, "May be yes. May be no."

"My little sister is dating Smith?" Jimin shouted.

Pointing towards Felix, Hyunjin said, "It is all his fault. He is the one-"

"Hey dude how can you sacrifice me like that? Do you even love me anymore?" Felix asked.

Turning towards Jungkook, Felix said, "Listen to me Mr Jeon it isn't my fault. He willingly became my partner and I swear I did not force him. Please please don't kill me. My finace is pregnant. What will happen to her and my baby if I die?"

Hyunjin widened his eyes in shock and asked, "Yuna is pregnant?"

Felix shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well after what we did last night may be she is already pregnant."