297.Lee Clan

"What do you mean?" Yeji asked.

Passing her his phone, Hyunjin said, "We are trending."

Taking the phone from his hand when Yeji saw the photos, widened her eyes in shock and asked, "What? How? When? Who?"

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "Alright you don't have to panic. It's just us."

"Business conspiracy? What the fuck is that?" Yeji asked.

Cupping Yeji's face, Hyunjin said, "Just chill alright. Brother-in-law is working on it."

"Now What do we do Hyunjin?" Yeji asked.

Hyunjin sighed and said, "We can't do anything. I think we have to break this relationship otherwise this will affect our families."

Yeji pulled his ears and asked, "What did you say? What do you want?"

"Ou ou baby that hurts." Hyunjin winced in pain.

Letting go his ear, Yeji said, "Don't you dare talk about breaking this relationship in front of me ever again."

As Hyunjin was about to say something, his phone buzzed again.

Slapping his forehead, Hyunjin said, "It's Brother Jimin."

Yeji chuckled and said, "Receive it."

Taking few deep breaths, Hyunjin received the call, "Hello brother Jimin."

"You know why I have called you." Jimin said.

"Ehh it's not really our fault-"

"Did you do anything last night with my little sister?" Jimin asked.

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "Nono nothing."

"Hmm okay. I just wanted to ask that." Jimin said.

"I thought you wanted to ask about the pictures." Hyunjin said.

"You don't have to worry about it. Jungkook and I are working on it. Just don't let Yeji go out alone. Oh ya drop her at the Jeon Mansion after sometime. The ladies want to select outfits for tomorrow's banquet." Jimin said.

"Okay I'll drop her." Hyunjin said.

"Good." Jimin said before hanging up the call.

"What did brother say?" Yeji asked.

"He asked me to drop you at the Jeon Mansion after sometime." Hyunjin said before getting down from the bed.

"Why?" Yeji asked.

"Don't you need a beautiful outfit for tomorrow's banquet?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeji chuckled and said, "Yes I do. Oh even Yuna will need one right? I'll take her too."

"Feli and I need to go somewhere so I'll drop you both at the mansion first." Hyunjin said.

.....

Jeon Mansion.

Taehyung, Jennie and Ben arrived home early in the morning.

"How was it?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung smiled cheekily and said, "It was lovely. Ahh this was the best holiday brother."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Your sister-in-law is pregnant."

"Oh tha- WHAT?" Taehyung widened his eyes in shock.

"She is seven weeks pregnant." Jungkook said.

"Aahhh this is great news bro. Oh my God I am going to become an uncle." Taehyung said.

"Jennie, Jennie quick come here." Taehyung shouted.

"Why are you shouting Taehyung? I am right here." Jennie said.

"Did you hear that? Sister-in-law is pregnant." Taehyung said excitedly.

Jennie jumped in excitement and said, "Ahh this is great news. Congratulations Jungkook bro."

Lifting Ben up, Taehyung said, "Ben my son you are going to be a big brother after few months."

Ben clapped his little hands in excitement and said, "Ben wants little sister."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Uncle Jungkook wants a baby girl too."

"Jungkook bro where is big sister?" Jennie asked.

"She is sleeping right now." Jungkook said.

Jennie smiled and said, "Oh okay I'll talk to her later then."

"Jennie the outfits?" Jungkook asked.

"Everything will be here after sometime." Jennie said.

"When are mom and dad coming?" Taehyung asked.

"They will be here in an hour or so." Jungkook said.

"Alright then I will come back for lunch. I have to go to office today." Taehyung said before leaving the mansion.

....

Simon's Villa

Simon was sitting on the couch holding a glass of wine.

All his illegal business in US that was running fine had been stopped. His legal business was suffering a great loss but Simon was helpless. He could not do anything.

"Sir it's him." A subordinate said before passing the phone to Simon.

"It's the Lee clan." The man on the other side said.

Simon widened his eyes in shock, "What? Lee clan? But I don't remember offending them."

"You should fix this as soon as possible." The man said.

"I'll try to fix a meeting with them." Simon said.

The old man nodded his head and said, "They shifting their main base to your country."

"What? In country S? But why?" Simon asked.

"I don't know. What are you planning to do with Jeon Jungkook?" The man asked.

"I am already in great trouble right now. I cannot afford to offend Jeon Jungkook and the Lee clan at the same time." Simon said.

The man frowned and said, "Who told you to directly attack Jeon Jungkook? Attack his people."

"What do you mean?" Simon asked.

"Mr Park Jimin seems to be leading a very peaceful life without any trouble or scandal." The man said.

Simon frowned and said, "I know what I've to do."

"Good I'll be expecting some good news soon." The man said before hanging up the call.

"Try to fix a meeting with the Wu clan as soon as possible." Simon said.

"But sir do you think they will agree to meet you?" The subordinate asked.

Simon sighed and said, "Atleast try."

"Okay Sir. Anything else?"

"Find out Park Jimin's schedule for me and do the same for An Rosé." Simon said.

"Okay Sir." The subordinate said before walking out of the room.