303.Heart Attack

Just then Hyunjin arrived along with Yeji and said, "Popsy this is Yeji my girlfriend."

Yeji smiled and politely greeted him.

Grandpa Sung smiled and said, "My grandson has got himself such a beautiful woman."

Taking a bag from his subordinate, Grandpa Sung said, "Here this is for you my child."

Yeji smiled and said, "Thankyou grandpa."

Lisa and Hyunjin puffed their cheeks and asked, "Where is my gift?"

Grandpa Sung laughed and said, "How can I forget you both?"

Passing them two different bags, Grandpa Sung said, "I hope you all will like it and-" passing one more bag to Ming, Grandpa Sung said, "This is for my future great-grandchild."

"Thank you so much grandpa." Lisa said.

"Grandpa did not bring any gift for me?" Jungkook asked.

Grandpa Sung smiled and said, "I have a special gift for you my grandson. I'll give it to you later."

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "I'll be waiting for it."

Just then two young people entered the hall holding each other's hand.

Waving her hands at them, Yeji said, "Hyunjin, Yuna is here."

"Oh man I completely forgot about them." Hyunjin said before rushing towards Felix and Yuna along with Yeji.

...

"Man What took you so long?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix grinned and said, "Yuna was looking so tempting that I couldn't stop myself. Then one round became two then two became three. So now we are late."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "You are never gonna change."

"Come Yuna lets go inside. Everyone is waiting." Yeji said.

"Yes baby go and enjoy with Yeji. I'll stay with Hyunjin for a while." Felix said.

Yuna nodded her head and said, "Don't drink too much."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "I'll take care of that."

After Yeji and Yuna left, Hyunjin said, "let's go and meet my family and in-laws."

Felix nodded his head.

.....

After talking to grandpa Sung for a while, Lisa said, "Jungkook, accompany grandpa. I need to use the ladies room."

"Should I accompany you?" Jungkook asked.

Glaring at him, Lisa said, "No I'll take Rosé or Jisoo with me."

"Alright but don't go alone." Jungkook said

Lisa nodded her head and left.

"I never knew Mr Jeon that this side of him too." Grandpa Sung said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "I never thought Mr Park had this side too."

"Popsy this is my friend from US Lee Felix." Hyunjin said.

"Feli this is my grandfather and-" Turning towards Jungkook, Hyunjin said, "This is my brother-in-law, Jeon Jungkook."

Felix smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you both."

Jungkook smiled and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you too Mr Lee."

"Oh please call me Felix or Feli. Mr Lee sounds so formal." Felix said.

"Oh I'll take Feli to meet Jimin and Jin bro." Hyunjin said before dragging Felix along with him.

After they left, Singtan said, "I think Mr Park wants to say something to me."

Grandpa Sung smiled and said, "Yes of course why don't we go to somewhere else?"

"After you." Jungkook said.

.....

Balcony.

The two gentlemen stood beside each other staring at the night sky.

"I never thought I'll meet you under such circumstances." PSY said.

"How did you think will you meet me?" Jungkook asked.

"Well pointing guns at each other. Looking at each other with blood thirst my eyes." PSY said.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Too bad I'll married your granddaughter."

"I am glad that you did." PSY said.

"Is that so?" Jungkook asked.

"If not for your marriage with pumpkin, I would've never stopped hating you." Pausing for a while, PSY continued, "After I heard about your marriage with my granddaughter, I immediately stopped all the missions that I was planning against you. I even broke my alliance with Simon. I don't harm my family you know. I have my ethics too."

Jungkook cheekily smiled and asked, "So I am your family?"

"Don't show me your teeth you brat." PSY said.

"Your ex-friend is always planning vicious things against us." Jungkook said.

"Simon is not as easy as you think he is. He has someone powerful backing him up." PSY said.

"Who?" Jungkook asked.

"It's Yang Hyunsuk." PSY said.

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "Didn't he die several years ago?"

PSY shook his head and said, "No he didn't. Why don't you ask your grandfather about him? After all Hyunsuk was once his best friend."

Thinking for a while, Jungkook nodded his head.

"You know your father-in-law never liked what I did neither did my daughter. My daughter even asked me to leave all of this and lead a simple life." PSY chuckled and said, "A simple life was never meant for me. The pleasure and happiness that I feel after holding a gun is something that cannot be described. You can understand this right?"

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Your father-in-law is a clean man so it's natural for him not to like me. He thought that I would influence his kids so he stopped visiting me. For few years I used to secretly meet them once in a while but after that I stopped. Today I am seeing them after five years." PSY said.

"Lisa looks just like my daughter. Whenever I see her, I feel like I am seeing my daughter. Take care of her Jungkook, otherwise I'll kill you." PSY said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "You don't have to worry about that."

"I am with you this time. If you need my help don't hesitate to call me." PSY said.

"Thanks Jae, but I think your grandson is enough for us." Jungkook said.

PSY smiled and said, "Marco will have a heart attack if he hears about this."

....