305.Take Care Of Your Son

Present.

Jungkook frowned and said, "Taehyung is your dad and you are a Jeon okay. Don't listen to him. You believe uncle Jungkook right?"

Ben nodded his head.

Kissing Ben's cheeks, Jungkook said, "Let's go inside and eat some ice cream."

Ben cheekily smiled and said, "Ben wants chocolate ice cream."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Okay okay let's go now."

...

After giving Ben some ice cream, Jungkook took out his phone and called Eunwoo.

"I want to see the CCTV footage of the entire hallway by tomorrow." Jungkook said.

"Okay sir anything else?" Eunwoo asked.

"Arrange few more bodyguards for Ben. I want his kindergarten to be fully guarded too." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

After eating, Ben poked Jungkook and said, "Uncle Jungkook, I am done."

Jungkook smiled and said, "Now look at you. Who is going to wipe your face?"

Taking a tissue paper, Jungkook carefully wiped Ben's mouth and said, "See now you look perfect."

Ben chuckled and said, "Ben wants to have more ice cream."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No Ben too much ice cream is not good for your health."

"I like ice cream." Ben said.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "You are sounding just like your aunt Lisa. Come let's go and find her."

Just then Taehyung arrived and said, "Big Brother."

Passing Ben to him, Jungkook said, "Don't leave him alone. I'll talk to you after we reach home. You should learn how to take care of your son Taehyung."

Taehyung nodded his head and said, "You don't worry bro. I'll take care of him."

....

After looking for Lisa for quite sometime, Jungkook sighed when he saw Jin carrying Jisoo out of the hall.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know what they did but she is very drunk and Rosé too. Ahh forget about them even mother Jeon was so drunk. Father took her home just now." Jin said.

Jungkook frowned and asked, "Where is Lisa?"

"I guess I saw her with uncle Kim. I have to take Jisoo home so I am leaving." Jin said before walking out of the hall with Jisoo.

Jungkook sighed and started looking for his wife. It was almost the end of the banquet but he had not seen her.

Jungkook frowned deeper when he saw Yeji leaning against Hyunjin with her eyes closed and Sebastian holding Yuna.

"Where is your sister?" Jungkook asked.

Hyunjin pointed towards a direction and said, "Brother-in-law I am taking Yeji to our place. Can you please tell Bro Jimin about this?"

Jungkook nodded his head before heading towards Lisa.

"Lisa." Jungkook said

Lisa smiled and said, "There you are. I was looking for you."

"Why did you people drink so much today? Wait you did not drink right?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course not but I was so tempted too." Lisa said.

"Good. I think we should go home." Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "I am feeling very tired."

"Let's meet father and uncle Oh before leaving." Jungkook said.

After meeting Father Kim and uncle Oh, Jungkook and Lisa headed home.

After everyone left, Father Kim and uncle Oh headed home too.

....

Inside the car.

"What happened Marco?" Uncle Oh asked.

Father Kim sighed and said, "The old man told me that his blood is thicker than mine. Do you think he was trying to say that Hyunjin is already-"

"Are you crazy? Stop over thinking alright. Our Hyunjin is innocent and naive. There is no way he will ever get involved in all of that." Uncle Oh said.

"But I still can't stop worrying about this Seini. Jenny never wanted this. You know that she is reason why I never stepped into that world right?" Father Kim said.

"I know. Hyunjin is your son so he will definitely follow your footsteps. Okay why don't you talk to him about this?" Uncle Oh said.

"Yeah I think I should." Father Kim said.

....

Kim Mansion.

After arriving home, father Kim decided to talk to Hyunjin first before heading towards his room.

Hyunjin had just tucked his drunk girlfriend under the quilt when Father Kim knocked at his door.

"Can I talk to you for a second son?" Father Kim asked.

Hyunjin smiled and said, "Ya sure that. Umm why don't we go to the terrace?"

"Okay. I'll ask someone to get us some coffee too." Father Kim said.

.....

Terrace.

Taking a sip from his black coffee, after Kim said, "You were very young when your mom died Hyunjin. So I guess you don't remember much about her right?"

Hyunjin smiled and said, "I never missed her much dad because elder sister did everything for me that mom used to do."

Father Kim sighed and said, "Lisa made things easier for me. After your mom died I had no idea how would I raise you, Yeri and Lisa all by myself but when I saw Lisa taking care of you and Yurin just like your mom did, I thought that if a fourteen year old can do it, why can't I."

"Dad you miss mom don't you?" Hyunjin asked.

"Yes I do. She is the only woman that I had loved in my entire life." Father Kim said.

Pausing for a while, Father Kim continued, "Hyunjin do you know why our family is not involved in any kind of illegal things? It's not that I am scared or I don't like it. It's because your mother never liked it. She is the only reason why I never stepped foot into that world."

"Why?" Hyunjin asked.

"Your Grandpa Sung is an active member of the underworld. He is into many illegal things since a very young age. When your mother was just 10, she lost her mother. Your grandpa's rivals killed her. Since then your mother hated being a part of that world. There were times when she forced her father to leave everything and lead a simple life. But your grandfather never listened to her." Father Kim said.