267.Either You Kill Him Or I Will

"That man is Oh Sehun?" Jin asked.

Surin shook her head and said, "I don't know his name but he was the one. When I asked him who that woman was he told me that she now belonged to him."

*BANG*

Another punch landed on the wall.

"Who were the people following Oh Sehun? What were they doing when Oh Sehun l entered the hospital? Weren't they suppose update me about his movements? Eunwoo where are they?" Jungkook shouted.

"I-I'll call them boss." Eunwoo said before taking out his phone.

"Where are you people?" Eunwoo asked.

The man on the other side said, "We are outside the Oh Mansion."

Eunwoo slapped his forehead and said, "Oh Sehun has already abducted our lady boss. What are you people doing there? Boss is going to kill you."

The man gasped in fear and said, "How is this possible? We never saw him coming out."

"The boss wants you to come to the hospital now." Eunwoo said before hanging up the call.

"What did he say?" Jungkook asked.

"T-they are outside the Oh Mansion. They never saw Oh Sehun coming out of the mansion." Eunwoo said.

"What do you mean by they did not see that man coming out of the house? Were they sleeping? I assign men to protect my woman they fail to do so. I assign men to follow that bastard and they are standing in front of his house while Oh Sehun kidnapped my wife like she is an ordinary woman." Jungkook shouted.

Slamming the wall once again, he said, "She is my wife. The woman that Oh Sehun managed to kidnapped so easily belongs to me. What is the use of feeding useless people who cannot do a simple task. Fire them all."

Jin and Jimin widened their eyes in shock. The men who belonged to their gang were the once who had undergone intense training for years. Firing them all at once would create a lot of trouble.

Jin was about to say something when Namjoon said, "Yes we have received an email from an unknown source. I think you should read it."

....

Meanwhile, Sehun was forcefully trying to feed Lisa the medicine.

Kicking him hard on his stomach, Lisa wiped her mouth and shouted, "You've gone crazy."

Clutching his stomach, Sehun slapped Lisa and said, "You bitch. Here I am ready to accept you no matter what and look like you. I did so many things for you."

Lisa could feel a intense burying sensation on her left cheek, "I'll never accept you. I love Jungkook. Do you understand that?"

Pulling his hair out of frustration, Sehun screamed, "Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. Will stop taking his name in front me? Jungkook is not to going to come here. No one will be able to save you Lisa. Okay okay okay I'll give you an option. If you let me fuck you right now I'll spare your baby. What say?"

Lisa widened her eyes in shock and shouted, "Are you crazy? Have you lost your mind Sehun?"

Suddenly Sehun grabbed both her hands and said, "Please Lisa just one time. Okay okay I'll let you go back to that man if you let me do it once. Please please let's do it once please."

Struggling to free herself from grip, Lisa yelled, "Don't touch me. Jungkook is going to kill you Sehun. You still have time let me go."

Sehun frowned. Dragging her down from the bed, he threw her on the floor. Kicking her on her stomach, Sehun shouted, "Bitch will you stop taking his name in front of me. Aahhhhhh I don't like that man."

Clutching her stomach with both her hands, Lisa closed her eyes.

"Jungkook." Lisa murmured before passing out.

.....

Hospital.

Taking the tab from Namjoon's hand, Jimin said, "It's from him. "Before passing the tab to Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned when he read the email which said - I AM SENDING YOU HIS ADDRESS. MY MEN ARE ALREADY ON THE WAY. EITHER YOU KILL HIM TODAY OR I WILL. GO AND SAVE HER. YOUR WIFE NEEDS YOU.

Shoving the tab on Jin's hand, Jungkook rushed towards outside.

After reading the email, Jin said, "Let's go."

"This old man is definitely related to the Kim's." Jimin said.

Jin shook his head and said, "That not the main point. How are we going to stop Jungkook from killing Oh Sehun?"

Jimin sighed and said, "Oh Sehun deserves to die."

Jin smirked and said, "I don't want to give him an easy death. He dared to touch Jungkook's woman. How can we let him off so easily?"

"Second Boss Jin, second Boss Jimin What will be do with this nurse?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin patted his head and said, "Do whatever you want to do with her but not here. Take her to our base and then-"

Before he could something his sentence, Yoongi jumped in excitement and said, "Ahh after so many days. I'll take her bye bye."

....