336.Great-Granddaughter

Jeon Mansion.

Pacing back and forth in the living room, Mother Jeon kept on calling Jungkook but the latter did not receive the call.

"Honey calm down." Father Jeon said.

Glaring at father Jeon, Mother Jeon said, "Calm down? Zhehan you want me to calm down? Your son is purposely doing this. He knows we all are anxiously waiting for the news about Lisa and baby boy he-"

"Meili is right. This boy deserves a good beating." Grandpa Jeon said.

"I think mom is right. Big bro is purposely doing this." Taehyung said.

Grandma Jeon sighed and said,"  lWill you all stop this. You people are giving me a headache."

"Where is Jennie and Ben?" Father Jeon asked.

"She is helping Ben bathe." Taehyung said.

"I'll seriously throw him out of the house today." Mother Jeon shouted.

Grandma Jeon smiled and said, "I think everything will be okay. The baby as well as Lisa."

"Yes mom I feel the same. I want Jungkook to have a daughter first." Father Jeon said.

"Yes we already have a great-grandson. Now I need a cute little great-granddaughter." Grandpa Jeon said.

Taehyung grinned and said, "Yes Yes I want a niece too."

Mother Jeon sighed and said, "Girl or boy. I don't care what they have. I just want the baby to be healthy along with Lisa."

....

Outside the mansion.

When the maid who was standing outside the mansion saw Jungkook's car entering the compound, she ran inside to inform mother Jeon and the rest about their arrival.

When Lisa and Jungkook entered the mansion, Mother Jeon quickly approached them and asked, "How was it? What did Jisoo say? How is the baby? And what about your health?"

Jungkook sighed and lowered his head.

Grabbing Jungkook's hand, Mother Jeon asked, "Jungkook what happened? Why do you look so sad?"

Jungkook slowly shook his head.

Grandpa Jeon and the rest stood up from their seats.

Mother Jeon patted Lisa's head and said, "It's okay darling. Don't be sad."

Glaring at Jungkook, Lisa said, "I cannot do this anymore."

"What do you mean?" Mother Jeon asked.

Jungkook chuckled and said," You are seriously no fun Lisa. Alright everyone the baby is completely fine and you people will become grandparents, great-grandparents, uncle and aunty after six months."

Mother Jeon squealed in excitement and asked, "The baby is okay?"

"The baby is fit and fine and so is Lisa. But Jisoo has asked us to be careful." Jungkook said.

"Of course of course. Oh darling why are standing come inside and sit down." Mother Jeon said.

Lisa nodded her head and followed mother Jeon.

"Grandma." Lisa said.

Patting her head, Grandma Jeon said, "I am very happy today Lisa. Thank you so much."

Grandpa Jeon cheekily smiled and said, "I'll be more happy if you give me a great-granddaughter."

Lisa pouted her lips and said, "But I want to have son."

Grandpa Jeon puffed his cheeks and said, "I am done playing with boys. It's boring." Pointing towards Taehyung, Grandpa Jeon said, "If Lisa gives birth to a son, you are giving me great-granddaughter anyhow."

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock and said, "Hey why are you pressuring me. I already have a son."

"But I want a great-granddaughter." Grandpa Jeon said.

"Grandpa will you not love my baby if I have a son?" Lisa asked.

Grandpa Jeon shook his head and said, "Of course not. I will cherish my great-grandson too."

Lisa chuckled and said, "I strongly feel that it is a boy."

"Alright we will know what it is after six months. Now let Lisa rest." Father Jeon said.

"Jungkook, take Lisa upstairs. I'll bring some soup for her." Mother Jeon said.

Jungkook nodded his head and guided Lisa upstairs.

....

Inside the room.

Hugging her from behind, Jungkook asked, "Tired?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "Not really. I am just feeling very strange today."

"Why strange?" Jungkook asked.

Caressing her stomach, Lisa said, "Everything feels nice kind of strange."

"I know. Everything is new for us but we will figure out things together." Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head.

"Lisa." Jungkook said.

"Hmm."

"Remember What Jisoo said?" Jungkook asked.

"About what?" Lisa asked.

Pulling her zipper down, Jungkook said, "That we can do it."

Pushing him away, Lisa said, "It's still very early Jungkook."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I'll close the curtains. You'll feel like it's night time."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Have patience Mr Jeon and don't you have to go to office?"

"I won't take long." Jungkook said.

Lisa laughed and said, "Seriously?"

Jungkook sighed and said, "Fine just one round. I promise."

Lisa shook her head and said, "No Jungkook."

Jungkook frowned and said, "Fine I am leaving for work."

Fixing his tie, Lisa said, "Come back fast today if you want to you know have some fun."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "I'll be back in an hour." before walking out of the room.

.....

Downstairs.

After coming downstairs, Jungkook said, "Grandpa dad can I talk to you both for sometime?"

"Let's go to the study room." Father Jeon said.

....

Study room.

Taking out two brown envelope from his pocket, Jungkook said, "This is for you grandpa."

"What is this?" Father Jeon asked.

"It's for Grandpa." Jungkook said.

Grandpa Jeon smiled and asked, "Yang Hyunsuk?"

Jungkook nodded his head.

"Isn't Yang Hyunsuk dead?" Father Jeon asked. He knew about the conflict between his father and Hyunsuk.

"He is still alive." Jungkook said.

Father Jeon sighed and asked, "Is he creating trouble?"

"He is helping Simon." Jungkook said.

Father Jeon helplessly shook his head and said, "These people won't let us live in peace."

"Where did you get these envelopes from?" Grandpa Jeon asked.

"Yang Hyunsuk's men visited Lisa and Jennie yesterday and gave them these envelopes and asked them to give it to you." Jungkook said.

Grandpa Jeon's expression darkened as he asked, "Did they hurt them?"

Jungkook chuckled and asked, "What do you think?"