399.He didn't?

Hardware store

"Do you want a two inch tape or a three inch tape?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi who was busy staring at her, smiled and said, "Both."

"Hmm." Wendy said before placing both the tapes inside the basket.

"And do you want nails?" Wendy asked.

"Yes."

"Hammer?"

"Yes."

"Rope?"

"Yes."

"Cutter?"

"Yes."

"Strawberries?"

"Yes."

"Ice cream?"

"Yes."

"Chocolate?"

"Yes."

"Do you hate me?"

"Yes."

Wendy frowned and said, "So you hate me?"

Yoongi widened his eyes in shock and said, "No no I don't hate you I like- I mean I- I don't hate you."

Wendy frowned deeper and said, "Yoongi pay attention. You can't say yes to everything. Think carefully and tell me."

Yoongi cleared his throat and said, "Oh okay."

"So now tell me do you want ice cream?" Wendy asked.

Yoongi nodded his head and said, "Yes umm I mean no. I mean how will we get ice cream in a hardware store?"

Wendy chuckled and said, "I was checking whether you are paying attention or not but it's good that you are. Now let's continue."

.....

Gu Mansion.

"Jisoo don't." Jin said.

Rolling her eyes at him, Jisoo took a big bite from the pizza and said, "I already did."

Jin frowned and said, "It's junk. You can't eat junk early in the morning. It's not healthy."

Ignoring him, Jisoo kept on taking bites from the pizza.

Jin sighed and said, "You never listen to me."

"But I love you." Jisoo said.

Taking the pizza box away from her Jin said, "And I love you too and that is why I am asking you not to eat this because it's not good for you and the baby. You should eat healthy things like soup."

Thinking for a while, Jisoo asked, "Jin you are healthy right?"

Jin nodded his head and said, "Yes I am very healthy."

Hooking her arms around his neck, Jisoo asked, "Can I eat you then."

Jin chuckled and said, "Does pregnancy make you cheesy as well?"

Pulling him closer, Jisoo said, "Pregnancy does many other things. Wanna try?"

Quickly taking off his shirt, Jin said, "Have I ever said no?"

Glancing at the watch, Jisoo said,v"Ah no not now. I have to go and meet Lisa and Rosé at the Jeon mansion. We have plans to bake a cake." Before pushing him away and getting down from the bed.

Jin widened his eyes in shock and said, "But Sooyah-"

"You also have to go to Jungkook's office remember?" Jisoo said before picking up her towel.