216.Wise Mother Jeon II

Jisoo shook her head.

"It's easy for you my child. You know that you are not married. You also know that Jin is not married. Life is easy for you but for Jin it is different. He knows that since you are married now, you can never be his. The thought about you being someone else's woman kills that boy and I can feel it." Mother Jeon said.

Looking at mother Jeon with teary eyes, Jisoo said, "I- I never thought that way."

Patting her head, Mother Jeon said, "I am not asking you to forgive him right away but atleast tell him the truth. You know you people should learn something from Lisa."

"What do you mean?" Jisoo asked.

Mother Jeon chuckled and said, "Didn't you notice what Lisa did just now?"

Jisoo shook her head.

"Well it was Lisa's mistake and she knows it. First she did not let Jungkook walk out without talking to her. Second she first apologised to Jungkook and calmed him down. Later when Jungkook was no more angry, she used the most deadliest weapon, her tears to make him feel guilty. Didn't you see how in the end Jungkook was apologising to her and even carried her inside the room?" Mother Jeon said.

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Yes I saw that."

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "That is why I like Lisa so much. She knows how to control Jungkook in a very good way. I bet if you and Jin would've been in that situation things would've been different."

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Yes I agree."

"You, Jimin and Jin are Jungkook's childhood friends and I have seen you people grow. Whether you believe it or not but I consider you people as a member of our family and I love you all equally. I don't want to see you all suffer because of your stubbornness." Mother Jeon said.

"So I should forgive Jin and reconcile with him?" Jisoo asked.

Mother Jeon shook her head and said, "When did I say that you have to forgive him and reconcile with him? Well ya you both have to reconcile in the future but what's the rush? Tell him the truth but don't say anything else. Let's make him suffer a bit more before making him happy."

"But he has already suffered a lot." Jisoo said.

Mother Jeon rolled her eyes and said, "Shut up and listen to Yamyam. We can't forgive him so easily. He should be you slave for the rest of his life after whatever he has done."

Jisoo chuckled and kept on sipping her wine.

Mother Jeon cupped Jisoo's face and said, "I still believe that you and Jin will make a great couple. After staying away from each other for eight long years, your feelings for each other hasn't changed. That is sign about how strong your love is. Remember one thing Jisoo, never let your ego and pride come in between you and your loved once. What do think would've happened if Lisa would've thought about her pride and ego when Jungkook was asking her to let him go? Eight years ago, you walked out because of your ego and pride. You knew that Jin wasn't in a correct state of mind that time. You could've just let him be for that night and then come back the next day to talk to him right? Instead of clearing everything, you decided to leave Jin alone without clearing the misunderstanding."

"I was wrong." Jisoo said.

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "Just go and talk to him. It's never too late. He is the same Jin who used to love you dearly eight years back. Tell him the truth. Free yourself and Jin from this burden. Don't make yourself suffer like this."

"I should go now?" Jisoo asked.

Mother Jeon rolled her eyes and said, "Can you even sleep tonight without talking to him? Well I can't before you tell me his reaction. Now go and talk to him now. I'll ask someone to prepare the car for you."

Jisoo gave Mother Jeon a tight hug and said, "I love you Yamyam you are the best."

Mother Jeon patted her back and said, "I love you too honey."

Rushing towards her room, Jisoo grabbed her coat and rushed outside.