316.Smitted By His Wife

Simon's Villa.

Simon was peacefully sipping wine in his living area, when a subordinate came rushing towards him and said, "Sir we have some update about Park Jimin and An Rosé."

"Isn't my daughter coming back today?" Simon asked.

The subordinate nodded his head.

"Now what were you telling about Mr Park and Ms An?" Simon asked.

"Sir Ms An is going to London to attend an event with her brother while Mr Park also has to go country G for a business meeting." The subordinate said.

Simon smirked and said, "Interesting. Now let's see how deep their love is."

"And Sir about the Lee clan. They finally agreed to meet us but they did not confirm a date." The subordinate said.

"Alright." Simon said.

"Daaadddyyy." A woman's sharp nasal voice echoed throughout the villa.

Simon's face brightened at the sight of his beloved daughter, "Ahh my princess is here."

Running towards Simon, the woman wrapped her arms around Simon's waist and said, "Ahhhh daddy I did it."

"Hahaha I knew my daughter would definitely succeed." Simon said.

The woman was Simon's youngest daughter, Kiara.

Kiara had a whitish complexion. She had her nose, eyebrows and navel pierced. She had a deadlocks in her hair which were dyed blue. Her nails were sharp, big and ugly. In short her whole appearance was ugly, weird and crazy.

"Ahh you don't know daddy how difficult it was." Kiara said before crashing on the couch.

Simon smiled and said, "You are the only daughter I am proud. If daddy dies someday you can easily handle our business."

"When are you dying daddy?" Kiara asked.

Simon frowned and asked, "Princess you want your daddy to die soon?"

Kiara chuckled and said, "I was joking daddy."

Simon smiled and said, "Don't worry princess daddy is not dying anything time soon."

"Oh ya what how is my baby?" Kiara asked.

"He is fine." Simon said.

Kiara narrowed her eyes and asked, "You did not talk to me him about me didn't you?"

"He is smitten by his wife right now. He will not listen to me." Simon said.

"Then kill her. What's the big deal?" Kiara said.

Simon chuckled and said, "Do you think it's so easy to kill the future Jeon matriarch?"

Kiara frowned and said, "Do anything I don't care. You know how my I fancy Jungkook right?"

"How can you fancy our enemy princess?" Simon asked.

"I don't care do something as soon as possible." Kiara said before walking towards her room.

.....

Park mansion.

"Come one Jimin. I am just going away for few days." Rosé said.

Jimin pouted his lips and said, "I am going to miss you."

"Yes we both will miss each other." Rosé said.

Jimin sighed and said, "Even I am going to country G for a day may be."

"That is good then." Rosé said.