390.Devil Without Horns

Jeon Mansion.

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook asked.

Pouting her lips, Lisa said, "I really don't know what you are talking about."

Jungkook helplessly shook his head and said, "It's not that I mind though."

Lisa chuckled and said, "I know."

"How was your day? And how did it go with aunt Yulin?" Jungkook asked.

Taking off her earrings, Lisa said, "It was good. Aunt Yulin is very nice and sweet. I wonder why she left several years ago. You know Jungkook uncle Oh was so happy today. I have seen him that happy. He really loves aunt Yulin with all his heart and soul. I mean who waits for someone for more than 20 years? I mean Jin waited for Jisoo for six years and that is also too much but who does that these days? They really are super special men. Jisoo and aunt Yulin are lucky to have them."

'I waited for you for 5 years too.' Jungkook thought.

"Hey honey will you wait for me if I also suddenly vanish somewhere?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I won't let you go anywhere so I don't have to wait for you and even if you vanish, I am not stupid like Jin and uncle Oh who patiently waited for their loved once to return on their own. I will look for you day and night, everywhere I can and then hunt you down as fast as I can. I am not going to stop looking until and unless I find you. So there is no point trying to run away from me because you are mine now."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Well I was planning to run away but now I am scared."

"Come here." Jungkook said.

Walking towards him, Lisa hugged him and said, "Hmm I am feeling tired today."

"Let's sleep early today." Jungkook said.

"Hmmm."

"Lisa."

"Hmmm."

"Will you believe me if I say that I have also waited for you for five years?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa smiled and nodded her head, "Yes I will."

"I love you."

"Hmm baby and I also love you." Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I love you more than the baby."

Pinching him on his chest, Lisa said, "Hey don't say that. What if the baby hears this?"

"I don't care because that is how it is. I will always love you more than all the babies that we will have together." Jungkook said.

"How many do you want?" Lisa asked.

"As many as you can healthily give me." Jungkook said.

Lisa chuckled and said, "You don't care about family planning, don't you?"

"Why should I care about any family planning? I am rich okay. So I don't have to care about that." Jungkook said.

"Are you the same Jungkook who did not want to become a father few weeks back?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and said, "Well people change okay."

....

U.S

By the time Yeji and Hyunjin woke up, it was almost past lunch time.

"Dude you slept for a really long time." Felix said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "We slept late yesterday."

Felix chuckled and said, "My boy has grown up."