300.Look Good

Hyunjin gulped in fear and said, "Oh no no Elder sister this-this is a new perfume that I am using."

Lisa frowned and asked, "New perfume? What kind of rubbish perfume are you using? It is smelling like blood."

When the strong iron-like familiar smell entered his nostrils, Jungkook's lips curled upwards. How could he not recognise this smell?

Placing his hands on Lisa's shoulder, Jungkook said, "Youngsters like to use different things Lisa."

"Stop using this perfume Hyunjin. It's not good at all." Lisa said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "I'll do as you say."

Pulling Hyunjin's cheeks, Lisa said, "Aww my cute little brother is so cute."

"Lisa come here." Rosé said.

After Lisa left, Jungkook smiled and Hyunjin and asked, "Where did you take Daisy that night?"

Scratching his forehead, Hyunjin said, "Ehh I took her to the police station."

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Good. And are you planning to announce your relationship with Yeji tomorrow at the banquet?"

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Yes brother-in-law."

Jungkook patted his shoulder and said, "Good. Come let's sit down."

Handing him a glass of wine, Yeji said, "Yuna and I will be staying here tonight. Actually everyone is staying here tonight."

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Okay then I'll inform Felix about this."

After talking to each other for quite sometime, Jimin and Jin reluctantly felt the mansion. They wanted to stay but Rosé and Jisoo forced them to leave because they were planning to have a girls night.

After sometime Hyunjin also decided to leave.

...

Outside the mansion.

"I'll see you tomorrow then." Hyunjin said before pulling Yeji into his embrace.

Snuggling her head against his chest, Yeji frowned and said, "Sister-in-law was right I too don't like this perfume."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "I'll make sure not to wear it ever again."

"Good." Yeji said.

"Babe I am planning to announce our relationship tomorrow at the banquet." Hyunjin said.

Yeji smiled and said, "That's a good idea."

"I've to lay my claim on you before someone else takes you away from me right?" Hyunjin said.

Yeji chuckled and said, "No one is going to take me away from you."

"I love you." Hyunjin said.

"I love you too."

....

Somewhere in country S.

"Nah this isn't look good. Pass me another one." The old man said.

The subordinate sighed before passing the a dark brown suit.

The old man cheekily smiled and said, "This looks good. What do you think?"

The subordinate nodded his head and said, "This looks great sir."

"I have to look handsome tomorrow." The old man said.

The subordinate inwardly rolled his eyes and thought 'We are crashing a party tomorrow and he wants to look good.'

"Did you buys gifts for them?" The old man asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Did you buy something for the Jeon guy too?" The old man asked.

"Yes Sir."

"And what about the pregnancy products?" The old man asked.

"Everything's is ready sir."

The old man smiled and said, "Good."

....

Jeon Mansion.

As the girls were busy talking amongst themselves, Jungkook entered the room saying, "Lisa has to rest."

Lisa sighed and said, "I want to stay a little longer."

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No it's almost past eleven. You've to sleep."

Lisa knew their was no point arguing with this stubborn man. Stretching her hand towards him, Lisa said, "I don't want to walk."

Scooping her into his arms, Jungkook said, "You girls should also sleep fast. You don't want to appear with eye bags tomorrow at the banquet right?"

After Jungkook left, Jisoo asked, "Will you all judge me if I say that I am jealous of Lisa?"

Rosé chuckled and said, "She is very lucky. Like even Jimin dotes on me and loves me a lot but there is something different about Mr Jeon."

"Yeah that's true." Jisoo said.

"Brother Jungkook is very sweet." Yeji said.

Jisoo smiled and asked, "Yeji how are you and Hyunjin doing?"

Yeji smiled and said, "We are doing fine."

"So did anything happen yesterday?" Rosé asked.

Yeji shook her head and said, "No nothing."

Rosé rolled her eyes and said, "Then why is you stay over last night?"

"We just-"

"Don't tell me you don't find my little boy attractive? With his perfect features and body I doubt how you resist him. Don't you want to feel his abs and body and his chest and back and his-"

"Okay Rosé stop polluting her mind." Jisoo shouted.

.....

Next day

The banquet was scheduled at 6 in the evening.

The banquet was being held in a five star hotel which was owned by the Kim's. All the prominent and influential people of country S were invited. All the members of the Kim family, the employees of Kim Enterprise, all the shareholders and business partners were invited too.

All the preparations for the banquet were made with special care and consideration. Only a few very trustworthy and prominent media companies were allowed to enter the banquet hall.

The news about the Park's, Jeon's and Gu's attending the banquet immediately spread like wildfire. Though everyone knew how close these families were but on the other hand it was very difficult to spot them together. So the media company decided to send their best experienced reporters to avoid any kind of mistake.

...

Jeon Mansion.

After getting ready, Lisa stood in front of the mirror to check herself out.

Wrapping his hands around her waist, Jungkook asked, "What are you thinking?"

Lisa pouted her lips and said, "After few months I won't be able to wear these kinds of gown."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Yes this little fellow will start showing herself up."

"Jungkook what if I gain lots and lots of weight after giving birth?" Lisa asked.

"Mmm I will stop lifting you up." Jungkook said.

Hitting him with her elbow, Lisa said, "You-"

Jungkook laughed and said, "Don't worry. You are not gonna gain weight. I'll make sure you won't."

"Do you think everything will be okay. I mean the baby-"

"Sshh don't think about that now. Let's take things as they come alright?" Jungkook said.

Lisa sighed and nodded her head.

"Did I tell you that you are looking beautiful?" Jungkook asked.