296.Little Life

After slamming the door shut, Hyunjin said, "Stay away from her."

Yeji nodded her head and asked, "S-She is you sister?"

Passing the takeaways to Yeji, Hyunjin entered the bedroom without saying anything.

Yeji sighed and entered the kitchen.

After spreading out everything on the table, she entered the room and said, "Come and have dinner."

As Yeji was about to leave, Hyunjin grabbed her hand and said, "She was my sister but now I don't acknowledge her as one. Even father doesn't acknowledge her as his daughter. She is no more a part of the Kim family."

"Why?" Yeji asked.

Hyunjin sighed and started narrating the whole story to Yeji. Starting from the wedding till Lisa's kidnapping.

Yeji gasped in horror and said, "Oh my God I feel so bad for sister Lisa."

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "I was feeling bad for her too but now when I see her happy with brother-in-law, I feel relieved."

"Yes they look cute together." Yeji said.

"I never liked that Oh guy you know. I always got this negative vibe from him but I never thought that sister Yeri would do this." Hyunjin said.

Yeji sighed and said, "When I saw her just now I thought she was sweet but it turns out-"

"It's fine. Just stay away from her okay. I don't want her to harm you as well." Hyunjin said.

Hugging his waist, Yeji said, "I'll listen to you."

Patting her back, Hyunjin said, "Come let's go and have dinner."

"Let's wait for Felix and Yuna." Yeji said.

"I don't think so they are going to come out anytime soon." Hyunjin said.

Yeji chuckled and said, "I really like them both specially Yuna."

"I told you that you'll like her. You should spend more time with her you know." Hyunjin said.

"I will." Yeji said.

.....

Jeon Mansion.

Lisa was busy eating her favourite caramel ice cream, when Jungkook snatched it away saying, "Enough Lisa you cannot finish a whole box in one sitting."

"But-"

"No. I know you want to eat it but too much is not good for your health." Jungkook said before passing the ice cream box to the maid.

Lis puffed her cheeks and said, "Fine."

Poking her puffed cheeks, Jungkook said, "We have to attend the banquet day after tomorrow so what are you going to wear?"

Lisa shook her head and said, "I've no idea. Jennie is also not here to help me out."

"Taehyung, Jennie and Ben are coming back tomorrow. Actually everyone is coming back tomorrow. Mother, father, grandma and grandpa." Jungkook said.

"Ah that's great then. Jennie will help me with the outfit." Lisa said.

"Hmm. I want to talk to you about your sister too." Jungkook said.

"What about her?" Lisa asked.

"I've made necessary arrangements to make sure that she doesn't suffer during her pregnancy." Jungkook asked.

"There was no need for that." Lisa said.

Cupping her face, Jungkook said, "I know you were feeling bad for her so-"

Lisa sighed and said, "It's the baby that I care about not Yeri. I just don't want that little life to suffer because of Oh Sehun and Yeri. It's not her fault."

"I'll make sure the baby doesn't suffer." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook Thankyou." Lisa said.

Jungkook smiled and said, "There are other ways to thank me."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Behave Mr Jeon you are going to become a father now."

"Are you trying to call me old? I am just twenty-six alright." Jungkook said.

.....

Flexi compound.

Next morning a small piece of news created an uproar in country S.

Some intimate photos of Yeji and Hyunjin at the airport were posted online with the caption: PUBLIC AFFECTION BETWEEN THE HEIR OF KIM ENTERPRISE AND THE YOUNG MISS OF THE PARK FAMILY. IS IT REAL LOVE OR A BUSINESS CONSPIRACY.

This news also created an uproar in the business world too.

Hyunjin and Yeji were soundly sleeping in each other's embrace when Hyunjin received a call from his brother-in-law.

"Did you see the news today?" Jungkook asked.

The half asleep Hyunjin shook his head and said, "No brother-in-law I didn't."

"Hmm see it and don't come out from your place till I handle this matter. Ask Yeji to do the same." Jungkook said before hanging up the call.

When Hyunjin checked the news, he widened his eyes in shock when he saw their intimate airport photos all over the Internet.

In the first photo, Hyunjin had his hands wrapped around Yeji's waist. In the second photo he was stroking her lips with his thumb and in the third photo Yeji was fixing his tie.

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "We really look cute together." He wasn't really affected by the scandal because he was planning to publicly announce their relationship during the banquet.

"Hey Yeji, wake up look we have become famous." Hyunjin said.