371.Jeon Mosen And Yang Hyunsuk III

As Mosen was about to chase Hyunsuk, Quanci caught his hand and asked, "You are leaving? Just like that."

"I-" Cupping her face, Mosen said, "Listen to me Quanci. There is something that I have to solve first. I'll come back to you as soon as solve it. I'll meet you at the usual place okay."

Quanci smiled and nodded her head.

Kissing her hand, Mosen said, "I love you."

Quanci chuckled and said, "I love you too."

After sending Quanci off, Mosen started looking for Hyunsuk. He knew he was wrong but he couldn't help him. When Quanci told him that she likes him too, he couldn't control his emotions anymore.

After looking for Hyunsuk for the entire day, Mosen felt exhausted. He tried to look for him everywhere he could but there was no trace of him.

Feeling sad and tired, Mosen entered the cafeteria to eat something.

"Oh Jeon guy where is your best friend and why are you alone today?" Jaesung asked.

"Did both see him today?" Mosen asked.

Lingtian shook his head and said, "No we didn't. What happened? Something serious?"

"That-" Mosen stooped when someone grabbed his shoulder and threw a punch right on his face.

"You bastard how dare you do that?" Hyunsuk shouted before throwing one more punch towards him but before the punch could land anywhere near Mosens face, Mosen grabbed his fist and said, "Listen to me Hyunsuk this is all a misunderstanding."

Hyunsuk mockingly laughed and said, "Misunderstanding? Do you think I'll fall for that?" before kneeing Mosen.

"Woah waoh Hyunsuk stop this." Lingtian said before walking towards them.

"Stay out of this Lingtian. This is none of your business." Hyunsuk shouted.

Just then PSY came forward and said, "Whatever the reason is you are not allowed to use violence. He is your best friend who can you-"

Hyunsuk smirked and said, "Best friends? What best friend? After what he did today, do think I'll consider him as one?"

"What did he do?" PSY asked.

"Why don't you ask him?" Hyunsuk said.

Turning towards Mosen, PSY asked, "Man what did you do?"

Ignoring PSY, Mosen turned towards Hyunsuk and said, "Listen to me Hyunsuk. I did what you had asked me to. I gave Quanci all the love letters. I swear but-"

Hyunsuk mockingly laughed and said, "Yes but you also told her that you were the one wrote all those letters."

Lingtian chuckled and said, "I am sorry to interrupt but Mosen did you really do that?"

"I never expected you to be so sly Jeon guy." PSY said.

Mosen shook his head and said, "I did not say that. I never told Quanci that I wrote the letters."

"Are you trying to say that she just assumed that it was you who wrote them?" Hyunsuk asked.

Mosen nodded his head and said, "Yes. I did not know that you didn't write your name in those letters. This is all a misunderstanding."

"Okay fine all this is a misunderstanding but what was that I saw today? Why didn't you clear the misunderstanding? Why the fuck were you kissing the girl that I have this huge crush on? Why?" Hyunsuk shouted.

PST widened his eyes in shock and asked, "You kissed Quanci?"

Lingtian chuckled and said, "Now this is interesting."