319.Sole Heir

Country S

A small piece of news broke out in county S which created a frenzy in the whole country and Oh Enterprise.

The announcement made by Oh Seini about having legitimate son whose name was Oh Kunpimook compelled the news reporters to dig deeper into his past and the board of members of the Oh enterprise to hold another board meeting.

....

Kim Mansion.

"Seini are you okay?" Father Kim asked.

Uncle Oh nodded his head and said, "I am okay Marco. This was the day I was waiting for. I finally can acknowledge him as my son."

Father Kim smiled and said, "I am happy for you."

"Uncle Oh." Hyunjin said.

"Yes."

"You have a son? Why didn't you tell us before?" Hyunjin asked.

Uncle Oh sighed and said, "It's a long story. I'll tell you about it some other day."

"Can we meet your son uncle Oh?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hyunjin, he is your elder brother. He and Lisa are of the same age so refer him as your elder brother." Father Kim said.

Hyunjin smiled and said, "Alright."

"Seini why don't you call him for dinner tomorrow?" Father Kim asked.

Uncle Oh smiled and said, "Sure."

"I'll call Jungkook and Lisa too." Father Kim said.

....

After finishing his work at country G, Jimin rushed back to country S.

By the time he arrived it was almost 7 in the evening.

After receiving a call from Jin and Jungkook, Jimin rushed straight to the base.

On the way to the base, Jimin tried calling Rosé several times but her phone was off.

Jimin sighed and murmured, "God this girl will drive me crazy one day."

...

Base.

Gulping the whole content of the glass, Jin said, "I cannot believe this."

Jungkook sighed and said, "I did not expect this too."

"Bambam is actually an Oh. I mean seriously. How did things turn out this way?" Jimin asked.

"He is now the sole heir of Oh Enterprise." Jin said.

"I wonder how did all of this happened. I mean I never heard uncle Oh was married or had a wife." Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Lisa was shocked too."

"I guess we have to ask Bambam about this." Jin said.

"Let's call him over some day." Jimin said.

"So Jimin, how was your trip to country G go?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin sighed and said, "Actually I wanted to talk to you both about this."

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"Something weird happened when I was there." Jimin said.

"Explain." Jungkook said.

After telling Jin and Jungkook about the incident, Jimin sighed and said, "I am feeling very uneasy since then."

Jungkook frowned and said, "I told you not to let your guard down."

"Did you tell Rosé about this?" Jin asked.

"I will once she comes back." Jimin said.

"You better tell her before things become worse." Jin said.

....

Bambam was sitting on the couch quietly sipping some wine.

He could not tell how exactly was he felling right now. He was happy as well as sad. Happy because he finally got his father back and sad because everything was so complicated.

His men who were looking for his long lost mother finally got a lead about her. One of his men claimed to see his mother somewhere in Australia.

The possibility of his mother being alive made him feel overwhelm as well as angry at the same time. There were so many unanswered questions in his mind and he knew that the only person who could answer them was his mother.

Bambam asked his men to look for her first. If they successfully track her down then Bambam would go to Australia and confront her.

As Bambam was busy with his thoughts, he received a call from his father.

"Yes Father." Bambam said.

Uncle Oh smiled and said, "Kun, your uncle Kim wants you to come for dinner tomorrow. So be on time."

Bambam nodded his head and said, "Okay."

"I want to spend some time with you. So why don't to stay with me for a few days?" Uncle Oh asked.

"Okay." Bambam said.

"You- did you just say okay?" Uncle Oh asked in disbelief.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Bambam said before hanging up the call.

....

Park Enterprise.

Since Jimin had an early morning meeting, he arrived at the office quite early.

He tried calling Rosé once again. This time the call went through but she did not receive it.

Jimin frowned and tried calling her again but this time the call did not go through.

"Sir the meeting is going to start." The assistant said.

Jimin sighed and said, "Let's go."

...

After the meeting when Jimin entered his office, he widened his eyes in shock when he saw Rosé sitting on his seat with a wine glass in her hand.