380.Chasing Him Out

Kim Mansion

By the time Uncle Oh and Yulin arrived at the mansion, Hyunjin and Yeji were already present.

Hyunjin widened his eyes in shock when he realised something. He met aunt Yulin yesterday at the base but forgot to tell her not to mention about it in front of father Kim.

"Ahhh here you are. Hyunjin and Yeji are waiting for you since a really long time." Father Kim said.

"Yulin that is Hyunjin, Marco's youngest son and that is Yeji." Uncle Oh said.

Yulin smiled and said, "Ahh I already met this handsome young boy yesterday in-" Yulin stopped when she saw Hyunjin vigorously shaking his head placing a finger on his lips.

"Really? Where did you meet him?" Father Kim asked.

Yulin thought for a while and said, "In the supermarket."

Hyunjin laughed and said, "Oh yes now I remember. Oh I did that know that we're aunt Yulin."

"Yes even I did not know you were Marco's son." Yulin said.

"Hyunjin and Yeji are leaving for US today. So they wanted to meet you before they leave." Father Kim said.

"How long?" Uncle Oh asked.

"We will be back soon." Hyunjin said.

After talking to Yulin and Uncle Oh for a while, Hyunjin and Yeji left the mansion saying, "We also have to meet elder sister before leaving."

....

Jeon Mansion.

"Honey don't do it." Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "I don't like this song."

"We are gonna get lost this way. You are disturbing the flow of my movie." Lisa said.

"Just a little bit. Ah eh here it is." Jungkook said.

Lisa frowned and said, "Now this is the last part. They are about to die."

Jungkook scratched his forehead and said, "Well you already know what actually happened earlier is it doesn't make a difference right?"

Hitting him with a pillow, Lisa shouted, "You get out of the room."

Catching her hand, Jungkook said, "Stop being so violent. It's not good for you and the baby."

"You keep irritating me every time. Now I want you to start going to office starting tomorrow." Lisa said.

Jungkook frowned and asked, "Are you trying me chase me away?"

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes I am. Start going to office from tomorrow."

"I don't want you to feel alone okay so-"

Lisa sighed and said, "Jungkook, just because I am pregnant, that doesn't mean you'll stop working and stay at home. You have a very big company to run and there are so many people who depend on you. You can't slack like this."

Seeing Jungkook's ugly expression, Lisa cupped his face and said, "See I'll be fine and I have decided that I'll start doing some odd jobs starting tomorrow. Like folding clothes, cooking breakfast for you and gardening. I am just tired of sleeping all day. I'll get lunch for you everyday and then we can eat together in your office."

Jungkook sighed and said, "Alright I'll ask Eunwoo to resume everything starting tomorrow."

Giving him a peck on his lips, Lisa said, "Good boy."

Just then a maid knocked at their door.

"Come in." Lisa said.

"Young master, Young Madam Mr Kim Hyunjin is here to see you along with Ms Park." The maid said.

"We are coming please ask them to wait." Lisa said.

After the maid left, Lisa turned towards Jungkook and asked, "You told him to visit me didn't you?"

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No I didn't."

Getting down from the bed, Lisa adjusted her clothes before hooking her arms around Jungkook's arm saying, "There was no need to trouble Hyunjin. He is already has too much in his plate."

"Weren't you saying that he doesn't love you anymore few days back?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa chuckled and said, "So you really did ask him to come here."

.....

Downstairs.

When Hyunjin saw Lisa and Jungkook  coming down, Hyunjin quickly hugged his elder sister and said, "Ahh elder sister I missed you so much."

Pinching his waist, Lisa said, "You never visit me and here you are saying that you miss me?"

"I was a bit busy." Hyunjin said.

Ignoring Hyunjin, Lisa smiled and Yeji and asked, "Yeji, how are you?"

Yeji smiled and said, "I am fine sister-in-law."

"We are going to US today. So we wanted to meet you before leaving." Hyunjin said.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"I have some work there." Hyunjin said.

Pulling his cheeks, Lisa said, "Go and have a safe journey and brings gifts for me."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "Yes I will. We will have to leave now. We are already late. Seb and Dina are waiting for us at the airport."

"I'll call you." Jungkook said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and left along with Yeji.

....

Airport.

"Flight has been delayed by an hour." Felix said.

Hyunjin chuckled and asked, "What's with that gloomy expression."

"Yuna isn't talking to me. She is not even looking at me." Felix said.

"What did you do?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix sighed and said, "Well Sabrina had messaged me and I don't know why. Yuna saw the message and now she is pissed."

Hyunjin laughed and said, "Sabrina your ex right?"

Felix nodded his head, "Last time when something like this happened, Yuna did not talk me for three days."

"Good luck bro." Hyunjin said.

Felix helplessly shook his head and said, "Ohh did I tell you that Harred is waiting for us outside our base since yesterday?"

Hyunjin raised his eyebrows and asked, "Why?"

"Well you know why." Felix said.

Hyunjin smirked and said, "Now this is gonna be fun."