365.One Hundred Thousand Dollars

New York.

"Sir they are coming to States tomorrow." A man said.

Jarred kicked the table and cursed, "Damn."

"Sir What now?" The man asked.

Jarred thought for a while and said, "Contact Harred."

The man lowered his head and said, "We called him yesterday but he said that he doesn't want to get involved in your stupidity."

Jarred frowned and asked, "Did you get any information about Smith in country S? Like what is does? His family or friends?"

The man shook his head and said, "Nothing Sir. We used all our sources but we got nothing. There is no information about Smith in country S."

Jarred raised his eyebrows and said, "Now that is strange."

The man nodded his head and said, "Yes Sir it is strange."

"May be that isn't his real name." Jarred said.

The man nodded his head and said, "Sir why don't we give Smiths photo to a well knowing gang of country S? May be we can get some information from there."

"Do that. Find someone trustworthy and dig out some information about Smith as soon as possible." Jarred said.

"Sir What about tomo-"

"Don't stress over it. I'll handle everything and start digging." Jarred said.

The subordinate nodded his head and left.

.....

Jeon Mansion.

After talking to Grandma Jeon, Jungkook called grandpa Jeon to ask him his whereabouts.

"What happened brat? Missing your grandpa?" Grandpa Jeon asked.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Yes I am missing you a lot today. When are you coming home?"

"I am on the way." Grandpa Jeon said.

"Okay I'll see you then." Jungkook said.

"Listen brat, did you find Hyunsuk's daughter?" Grandpa Jeon asked.

Jungkook smiled and said, "No we didn't. Before we could find her, Hyunsuk's men captured her and took her away."

Grandpa Jeon frowned and shouted, "What?"

"Yeah I was shocked too. We needed her but it's alright. There is nothing we can do about it." Jungkook said.

Grandpa Jeon pursed his lips and ended the call without saying anything.

Putting the phone inside his pocket, Jungkook laughed, "You lied to me right, now face the consequences." Before entering the room.

...

Inside the room.

Lisa was fast asleep when Singtan entered the room.

Walking towards the bed, he took off his shoes and slept beside Lisa.

Pulling her into his embrace, Jungkook caressed her stomach and said, "Little princess come out fast and don't trouble my wife anymore. Daddy is waiting for you." before planting a kiss on Lisa's lips.

.....

Simon's villa.

Surrounded with different kinds of flies, Simon was busy reading them all.

"What? One hundred thousand dollars? What is this for?" Simon shouted.

Taking the file from Simon's hand, the subordinate read the documents and said, "Sir this is the unpaid electricity bill of two months."