351.Crying Like A Baby

Inside marriage bureau.

When Jin and Jisoo entered the bureau, Jin took her straight towards his grandpa and said, "Jisoo this is my grandpa."

Jisoo smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you grandpa."

Grandpa Gu smiled at the beautiful young woman standing in front of him. Patting Jin's shoulder, he said, "I am proud of you." Turning towards Jisoo, he said, "And you little one, welcome to the Gu family."

Jisoo smiled and said, "Thank you so much."

"Come here child."Grandpa Jeon said.

Giving Grandpa Jeon tight hug, Jisoo said, "I am glad you came Grandpa."

Patting her back, Grandpa Jeon said, "It's such a big day for you. So why wouldn't I come?"

"Not only for her, it's a big day for me too." Jin said.

Grandpa Jeon chuckled and said, "Yes boy you too."

"Alright let's begin now." The officer said.

Grabbing Jisoo's hand, Jin said, "You can back off if you want to."

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Okay." Before taking a step back.

Jin widened his eyes in shock and said, "Woah girl stop right there. You can't run away now. It's too late and you also have my child inside you now."

Jisoo chuckled and asked, "Then why did you even ask?"

"Bro make it fast I have a meeting to attend." Jimin said.

Jin narrowed his eyes and said, "Did I say anything when you were crying like a baby that day?"

Jimin sighed and said, "Can we not talk about that please?"

"What you feeling shy now?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa smiled and said, "Don't make fun of Jimin. I think that was very sweet of him. He cried because he loves Rosé and couldn't believe that he was getting married to her."

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "Lisa is right. Jimin, don't listen to them. They both foolish."

"So if men cry during their wedding it means that they love their partner?" Jin asked.

Jisoo nodded her head and said, "May be yes."

Placing his head on Jisoo's shoulder, Jin sobbed and said, "I am so happy."

Pushing him away, Jisoo said, "So fake."

"These kids are really something." Mother Li said.

Helplessly shaking her head, Mother Gu sighed and said, "I don't know what will Jin do after becoming a father. He still acts like a child."

Mother Jeon widened her eyes in shock and asked, "You mean Jisoo also?"

Mother Gu smiled and said, "Yes 4 weeks."

"Oh my God. I cannot believe this." Mother Jeon said.

"Lisa is pregnant too right?" Mother Gu asked.

Mother Jeon nodded her head and said, "13 weeks."

"Ahh we are going to become grandmothers very soon." Mother Gu said.

....

After signing the marriage certificates, Jin and Jisoo exchanged their rings.

"Congratulations Sooyah." Rosé said before passing them a gift.

"This is from our side. May you both have a blissful and happy married life." Jimin said.

"Congrats man." Jungkook said.

Passing them a gift, Lisa said, "Here this is for you both. Have a happy married life."

"Thank you guys." Lisa said.

Clapping her hand together, Rosé said, "Let's celebrate today."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yes we should."

"Okay lets do something. Lisa, Sooyah and Rosé go to the Jeon Mansion and we will come after finishing some work." Jungkook said.

"Sounds great." Rosé said.

"Alright you kids have fun. We will leave now." Mother Gu said.

Wrapping his arms around Mother Jeon's waist, Father Jeon said, "We have to leave for the airport too."

"Oh yes. Lisa come here darling." Mother Jeon said.

Giving her a hug, Mother Jeon said, "Take are of yourself. Your grandma will be there so I am not so worried."

"I'll take care of myself and Jungkook as well." Lisa said.

Mother Jeon frowned and said, "Jungkook is big enough to take care of himself. You don't have to worry about him."

Lisa chuckled and said, "Okay mom."

"Have a safe flight mom." Jennie said.

Giving Jennie a hug, Mother Jeon said, "You too take care of yourself. If there is anything call me immediately."

Rosé smiled and nodded her head.

"Jisoo you too take care of yourself. Rosé you too." Mother Jeon said.

"Okay Yamyam you don't have to worry about us. You just enjoy your time with father." Jisoo said.

After wishing everyone goodbye, Mother Jeon and Father Jeon left.

....

Outside.

"So old man I'll see tomorrow then." Grandpa Jeon said.

Grandpa Gu frowned and said, "You are the old man here. I am still young."

Grandpa Jeon chuckled and said, "Yeah right."

"Don't forget our deal." Grandpa Jeon said.

Grandpa Gu smiled and said, "How can I?"

....

Half an hour ago.

"So I heard you went looking for Jaesung?" Grandpa Gu asked.

Grandpa Jeon smirked and said, "That sly man told you this didn't it?"

Grandpa Gu chuckled and said, "Yes he did."

"That fool." Grandpa Jeon said.

"Atleast he is better than your ex-best friend." Grandpa Gu said.

Grandpa Jeon frowned and said, "Stop making fun of me."

Suppressing his laughter, Grandpa Gu said, "I want to ask you something. Did you really do that?"

Grandpa Jeon frowned deeper as he said, "I did not. It was all a misunderstanding."

"Yeah sure." Grandpa Gu said.

"Stop laughing." Grandpa Jeon said.

"Alright alright. Tell me what do you want to do now?" Grandpa Gu asked.

Grandpa Jeon sighed and said, "I want to end this all."

"Why not let our grandsons deal with him? Oh right you have tell your grandson about that if you want his help." Grandpa Gu said with a huge grin on his face.

"I don't want to trouble the kids." Grandpa Jeon said.

"Okay I'll help you in this. Let's meet tomorrow somewhere and let's call Jeffrey too."Grandpa Gu said.

Grandpa Jeon nodded his head and said, "Okay."

"So what will you give me if I help you?" Grandpa Gu asked.

Grandpa Jeon helplessly shook his head and said, "I knew it. Okay I'll return back your precious pistol."

"You still have that?" Grandpa Gu asked.

Grandpa Jeon chuckled and said, "Of course I have it."

Grandpa Gu's eyes brightened as he said, "Alright I'll be there tomorrow."