347.Proud

"What is it again dad?" Hyunjin asked.

"When are you planning to tell me about the new flat that you bought in Flexi compound?" Father Kim asked.

"Well-"

"You know Hyunjin I don't mind you buying new properties. The price of the flats in Flexi compound is quite high. It must have cost you a fortune to buy that right?" Father Kim asked.

Hyunjin slowly nodded his head.

"Ahh so yesterday I was checking the accounts and surprisingly you have not been using the money that you are earning from Kim Enterprise. It stays there untouched." Father Kim said.

Loosening his tie, Hyunjin said, "Woah it's quite hot today right?"

"So out is curiosity I want to ask you something." Father Kim said.

Giving him a weak smile. Hyunjin said, "Yes dad go on."

"Where did the money come from?" Father Kim asked.

"What money?" Hyunjin asked.

"The money that you spend everyday. The money that you bought the flat with. It did not fall from the sky did it?" Father Kim asked.

"Dad I have a really important meeting. So can we talk about this some other time?" Hyunjin said.

Before father Kim could say anything, Hyunjin quickly dashed out of the mansion.

After he left, Father Kim took a deep breath to calm himself down. He had many speculations and questions in his mind about Hyunjin and Felix. Thinking for a while Father Kim picked up his phone and called Jungkook.

...

Jeon Mansion.

Jungkook had just stepped out of the washroom when he received a call from father Kim.

"Good morning Father." Jungkook said.

"Good morning. How is Lisa?" Father Kim asked.

Wiping his hair with a towel, Jungkook said, "Lisa is fine."

"Oh that's great." Father Kim said.

"Dad do you want to talk about something else?" Jungkook asked.

Clearing his throat, Father Kim said, "Right I want to talk to you about Hyunjin."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows and asked, "What about him?"

"Well I want you to find out what Hyunjin is doing apart from managing Kim Enterprise." Father Kim said.

Jungkook smiled and asked, "And why do wanna know that?"

Father Kim sighed and said, "Now see Hyunjin is not using the money which he gets from Kim Enterprise. That money stays untouched and he has also bought a flat in Flexi compound. Now that's good that he is investing in properties rather than wasting money here and there but the main question is where is he getting the money from? Are you understanding what I am trying to say?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "I am father, I am. I'll have someone investigate this matter."

"Hyunjin is young and is prone to fall for foolish things. I just don't want that." Father Kim said.

"I understand your concern. I'll give you the report as soon as possible." Jungkook said.

"You are the only one I can rely on Jungkook. Thank you so much." Father Kim said before hanging up the call.

Keeping the phone on the table, Jungkook chuckled and murmured, "Now this is gonna be fun."

.....

Downstairs.

"Lisa, where is Jungkook?" Mother Jeon asked.

"He will be down in a minute." Lisa said.

"When are you both leaving?" Grandpa Jeon asked.

Placing the cup on the table, Father Jeon said, "It is in the evening."

"We will leave after attending Mike and Jisoo's wedding." Mother Jeon said.

Lisa slapped her forehead and said, "Oh my God I almost forgot about that."

"I am very happy for them." Grandma Jeon said.

Mother Jeon smiled and said, "Jimin and Jin are also settled now. It's time for us to play with our grand children."

"Good morning everyone." Taehyung said cheerfully.

Father Jeon raised his eyebrows and said, "Someone is not angry anymore."

Taehyung chuckled and said, "Yeah I am all fine now."

"Where are Ben and Jennie?" Mother Jeon asked.

"Ahh Jennie is helping Ben get ready. When are we leaving?" Taehyung asked.

"In an hour." Father Jeon said.

...

Gu Mansion.

"Seokjin, is this a joke?" Mother Gu shouted.

Jin shook his head and said, "No I am getting a married after an hour in the marriage registration office. Be there on time."

Mother Gu frowned and said, "What is up with you? Why are you in a rush to get married? You are my only son and the future heir of Gu Biotechs. How can you get married in a rush like this? We can have a grand wedding and-"

"Mom I don't want a grand wedding. I am getting married with Jisoo and that is the only thing that I care about." Jin said.

"But-"

"Let him do what he wants." A hoarse voice echoed throughout the room.

"But dad this is not right." Mother Gu said.

Walking towards them, Grandpa Gu said, "Young people like to do things in a speedy way. If both of them are happy then what are you worried about."

Jin smiled and said, "See old man understands me so well."

"To remind you young man I haven't seen my granddaughter-in-law yet." Grandpa Gu said.

"Well you can see her today at the Marriage bureau." Jin said.

Grandpa Gu nodded his head and said, "I'll see you then."

Jin nodded his head and said, "Mom don't worry about anything. Just come there and give us your blessings okay." Before walking towards the door.

"Wait young man atleast tell your old man what is the reason behind your rush?" Grandpa Gu asked.

Jin smiled and asked, "Don't you want your first great grandchild to be Gu when it is born?"

Mother Gu widened her eyes in shock and asked, "What? What did you say?"

Jin chuckled and said, "I'll see you after an hour."

Grandpa Gu's lips curled upwards. Turning towards mother Gu, he said, "He never fails to make me proud."