235.Jimin, Hyunjin And Yeji

After receiving the address, Hyunjin passed it directly to the chauffeur without looking at it.

After 30 minutes the chauffeur stopped the car and said, "Sir we have arrived."

Getting out of the car, when Hyunjin saw a familiar place he raised his eyebrows.

Turning towards the driver, Hyunjin asked, "Are you sure this is the correct address?"

The chauffeur nodded his head and said, "Yes Sir this the correct address."

Hyunjin frowned and murmured, "Isn't this Yeji's house?"

Yes, how could he forget this place. He has been visiting this place everyday since a very long time.

Walking towards the mansion, when Hyunjin entered the mansion, Jimin was waiting for him.

"Ahh Hyunjin here you are. Come come sit." Jimin said

Brushing his thoughts away, Hyunjin smiled and nodded his head.

"You must be tired. Let me ask someone to get some great juice for you." Jimin said before walking towards the kitchen.

After Jimin left, Hyunjin got up and started wondering around the living the room.

Hyunjin stopped when he saw a photo was a small girl holding a lollipop.

He smiled and murmured, "So cute."

Beside it was another photo of the same girl but she looked a bit big.

When Hyunjin released that all the photo frames in that row belonged to the same girl and were arranged in ascending order, he started observing each and every photo carefully.

As Hyunjin ascended further, he started finding the girl on the photograph familiar.

Hyunjin frowned and said, "Strange."

Walking further, when Jimin saw the second last photograph his face turned pale. Those eyes, lips, cheeks, nose how could he not know who it was.

Hyunjin closed his eyes to calm himself down before looking at the last photograph, "Okay Hyunjin calm down. That is not possible."

Taking a step towards the last photograph, Hyunjin gasped in horror. This girl was definitely his Yeji. How could he fail to recognise her?

Hyunjin widened his eyes in shock when he thought about something.

"Park Yeji, Park Jimin . Fuck why didn't I realise this in the beginning." Jimin shouted.

"You did not release what?" Jimin asked.

Hyunjin froze. Quickly composing himself, Hyunjin said, "That you've such a beautiful cousin sister?"

"Cousin? No she is my own little sister Yeji." Jimin said.

Hyunjin gulped in fear. Beads of sweats started forming in his forehead.

All these while he was taking advices and sharing the details of his special moments which he had spent with Yeji with her elder brother.

Placing his hand on Hyunjin's shoulder, Jimin asked, "Hyunjin are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yes yes I a fine. I-I think I should go." Hyunjin said.

"What about the mail?" Jimin asked.

"Oh ya mail mail. I-I'll email it to you. You...can... check... it there." Hyunjin said.

Finding his behaviour strange, Jimin asked, "Are you really okay buddy?"

Hyunjin vigorously nodded his head. Loosening his tie, Hyunjin said, "Ahh I am feeling hot. I think I need more oxygen so I will head out."

After saying that Hyunjin rushed towards the door.

Jimin found his behaviour very unlikely. He thought something might be really wrong with his health so he decided to chase after him, "Hyunjin wait."

When Hyunjin heard Jimin's voice, he increased his pace.

When he was about to reach the door, he bumped into Daisy and Yeji.

Yeji widened her eyes in shock and asked, "Hyunjin what are you doing here?"

Hyunjin gasped in horror when he saw Yeji, "I-" he stopped talking when he saw Yutang standing in front of him.

Yeji coughed awkwardly and said, "It's good that you are here. My brother actually wanted to meet you."

Holding his hand, Yeji dragged him towards Jimin and said, "Brother this is Hyunjin my boyfriend."

Jimin narrowed his eyes and he stared at Hyunjin with bloodshot eyes.

Hyunjin gulped in fear and said, "Ah haha I should go."

Before anyone could say anything, Hyunjin started running towards his car.

"Hyunjin wha-"

"Brother did you tell him anything?" Yeji asked.

"Kim Hyunjin, I'll kill you." Jimin shouted before running after Hyunjin.

Yeji widened her eyes in shock, "Brother What happened?"

Before Jimin could catch him, Hyunjin boarded his car and left.

Jimin kept on chasing Hyunjin's car. Throwing a stone towards his car, Jimin shouted in frustration.

The girl whom Hyunjin was dating was his own little sister. It was a big shock for him.

The worst part was, all the lovey dovey advices that he was giving Hyunjin were actually being used on his own sister.

Jimin froze when he realised the worst part, the kiss. All these while he was teaching his little sisters boyfriend how to kiss her.

When thought about Hyunjin 'assaulting' his innocent little sisters lips popped up in his mind, he started burning in anger.

Kicking the stone in front of him, Jimin asked the chauffeur to take out his car and drive towards the Jeon Mansion.