353.Merciless And Cold Hearted

Jeon Mansion.

"Oh my God I cannot believe this." Rosé shouted.

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Even I was shocked when I heard about my pregnancy."

Lisa chuckled and said, "You very well know what my reaction was."

Rosé pouted her lips and said, "Even I want to have a baby."

"Well why don't you tell this thing to Jimin." Lisa said.

"Jin has gone crazy after I told him about my pregnancy." Jisoo said.

Lisa laughed and said, "You all know how Jungkook is right?"

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Jin isn't as bad as Jungkook. Atleast he allows me to walk sometimes."

Lisa helplessly shook her head and said, "I don't know what to do with him."

"Well you have to endure it for 6 months more." Rosé said.

Caressing her stomach, Lisa said, "Sooyah, what do want? A girl or a boy?"

Jisoo smiled and said, "I want a sweet little girl."

"And I want a boy." Lisa said.

"I want twins." Rosé said.

Lisa pinched Rosé's arm and said, "You are not even pregnant."

Rosé pouted her lips and said, "I will talk to Jimin about this tonight."

"Well instead of talking, if you do stuffs that would be more helpful." Jisoo said.

"Hey do you both remember how you got pregnant?" Rosé asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Lisa asked.

"Well I mean which position." Rosé asked.

"Oh my God Rosé, stop it." Jisoo said.

"Yes. How will we know that?" Lisa asked.

Yixi sighed and said, "If you both tell me, I can try that out with Jimin and-"

"Babies happen when they are suppose to happen. So don't stress over it." Jisoo said.

Rosé sighed and nodded her head.

....

Inside the car.

After finishing their short meeting, Hyunjin and Felix left while Jungkook, Jin and Jimin headed towards the Jeon Mansion in Jungkook's car.

"Jungkook, did you get the invitation?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes I got one."

"So What are you gonna do now?" Jimin asked.

"Lisa wants me to accompany her." Jungkook said.

Jin chuckled and asked, "Can I join you guys? How can I miss something so interesting?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and said, "No you can't."

"I wonder how she will react after knowing that her husband is the weird cap guy." Jimin said.

"Jungkook, what if she hates you after knowing that?" Jin asked.

"Yeah what if she demands for a divorce?" Jimin said.

"What if she-"

Jungkook frowned as he said, "If you both don't shut up, I'll throw you out of the car."

Patting his shoulder, Jimin said, "Don't worry man the reunion is still one and a half month away."

Jungkook sighed and said, "I am still thinking about ways to tell her but-"

"There is also Rosé by the way. She was telling me that this time she is determined to see the weird cap guys face." Jimin said.

"Forget about that for now Jimin and tell us how long are you gonna take?" Jin asked.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

Jin chuckled and said, "Jungkook and I are going to become fathers really soon. Now what about you?"

Jimin shook his head and said, "Well I am not careless like you both. You both did not become fathers by choice right? I am taking all the measures that I can. No rush."

"You should try hard so that our kids can grow up together just like we did." Jungkook said.

"Yeah Jungkook is right." Jin said.

Jimin helplessly shook his head and said, "I am in no rush. We will take our time."

.....

Flexi compound.

After Felix and Hyunjin arrived at Flexi compound, Felix received a call from US.

"Hmm we will head over very soon." Felix said.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix's expression darkened as he said, "It's him again."

Hyunjin frowned as he said, "Wasn't the last lesson enough for him to back off?"

Felix sighed as he said, "May be he thought that since we have shifted to country S, we are no more powerful in US."

Hyunjin smirked as he said, "Well then its time to show him that nothing has changed."

"We have to fly back to US." Felix said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "Let's leave after brother Bambam comes back."

"What about Yeji and Yuna?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin shook his head and said, "I don't wanna involve Yeji in all this."

"Yuna will never leave my side. So I have to take her." Felix said.

Hyunjin nodded his head and said, "I know. I'll send Yeji back to the Park Mansion a day before we leave."

Felix nodded his head and said, "Alright let's head upstairs."

.....

New York.

A man in his late twenties was standing in front of a big glass window, with a wine glass in his hand thinking about different ways to get his one and only enemy down.

"Whatever you are thinking will never happen." Another man who was sitting on the couch said.

Jarred smiled and said, "It will and this is right time to take some action.

Harred frowned as he said, "You are a fool if you are thinking that you can overshadow the Lee clan."

Placing the glass on the table, Jarred asked, "Seriously Harred why do you fear them so much?"

"You know how Smith is right? You know how Lee Felix is? They are two cold hearted merciless people who won't bat an eye before killing anyone who tries to snatch away their power or try to threaten them. And you my brother are trying to do both." Harred said.

"I know what I am doing. I am the incharge so you don't have to tell me what to do." Jarred said.

Slamming his hand in the table, Harred said, "Just because you were born just two fucking minutes before me, that doesn't make you the incharge."

"I know what I am doing. You don't have to tell me. If you have any problem then feel free to leave the clan." Jarred said.

Staring at Jarred for a while, Harred said, "Fine I am leaving because I don't wanna die. If not Lee Felix, Smith is going to kill you. You are underestimating that dangerous man and don't forget what he had done last year. We still haven't recovered from that blow and here you want to receive another one. Stop inciting trouble."

"Just get the hell out of here." Jarred said.

Picking up his coat, Harred left.