225.Scared

Jeon Corporation.

"When do you want to go for the vacation?" Jungkook asked.

Lisa who was lazily sitting on the couch said, "I don't know. I am okay with everything."

"I think we should go next month." Jungkook said.

"O- wait what next month? Only ten days left. Oh my God we have prepare so many things." Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "What preparation? Just carry few day clothes." Pausing for a while, he continued, "because at night I don't think so you will need any clothes."

"Shameless." Lisa shouted.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Only for you."

Rolling her eyes at him, Lisa picked up her phone and said, "I'll text Rosé and Jisoo. We need to shop today."

"Women and shopping." Jungkook said.

"Men and sex." Lisa retorted.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Sex is important okay."

"Shopping is also important okay." Lisa said.

Walking towards Lisa, Jungkook pulled out a black card from his wallet and said, " se this card from now on. I got this specially made for you. This card is directly connected to mine so it is limitless."

Placing the card on her bag, Lisa said, "What should I buy? A boat or an airplane."

"Buy whatever you want to. No restrictions until you let me do it four times tonight." Jungkook said.

Lisa smiled at Jungkook and was about to say something when her phone buzzed.

Taking the phone in her hand when she saw whose message was it, her smile froze.

Seeing a change in her expression, Jungkook asked, "What is it?"

"This-"

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"I never saved his number." Lisa murmured to herself.

When Lisa opened the message, her face turned pale and she started feeling dizzy.

"Lisa what happened? Let me see." Jungkook said taking the phone from her hand.

Jungkook's face turned ten shades darker and his eyes turned cold when he read the message.

[SIMON: HAPPY SHOPPING MRS JEON. HOPE TO BUMP INTO YOU OUTSIDE THE LADIES ROOM AGAIN TODAY. I WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU WOULD BRING YOUR TWO FRIENDS ALONG WITH YOU. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET THE THREE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADIES OF COUNTRY S TOGETHER.]

"Cha Eunwoo." Jungkook shouted.

Eunwoo quickly rushed inside and said, "Yes Boss."

"Why is the software not installed in Lisa's phone?" Jungkook asked.

Eunwoo gulped in fear and said, "That Boss. Installation of that software takes times. So-"

Passing Lisa's phone to Eunwoo, Jungkook said, "Do it today itself. I don't care how much time it takes. Did you understand?"

"Yes Sir." Eunwoo said before walking out.

After Eunwoo left, Jungkook sat beside Lisa and asked, "Lisa are you okay?"

Lisa nodded her head at first but then she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach and then she started feeling pukish. Clutching her stomach, Lisa rushed towards the private room attached to Jungkook's office and locked herself inside the washroom.

"Lisa What-" Jungkook shouted before rushing behind her.

....

Inside the private room.

Knocking at the washroom door, Jungkook said, "Lisa open the door and let me come in."

No answer.

"Lisa you are scaring me now." Jungkook said.

No answer.

"Lisa are you okay?" Jungkook shouted.

After knocking for several minutes, Lisa finally opened the door.

Wiping her face with a tissue, Lisa said, "I am okay."

"What okay? Let's go to the hospital." Jungkook said.

Lisa shook her head and said, "No. I think I ate too much breakfast today so I started feeling pukish but now I am fine."

She then hugged Jungkook and said, "Jungkook I never saved his number and how does he know about the shopping plan. I had just messaged Rosé and Jisoo informing them about the plan. How did he come to know? Jungkook I am feeling very scared."

Wrapping his arms around her, Jungkook said, "You don't have to feel scared. I am here with you okay. Just don't go for shopping today. Let me arrange few more guards for you first. I'll also arrange a female guard for you. You can take her to the ladies room as well. Trust me okay."

"What if he tries to harm you?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing will happen to me. Simon thinks that he is smart but your husband is smarter." Jungkook said.

Kissing her forehead, Jungkook said, "Don't take any stress now. Let's go home okay."

Lisa nodded his head.