275.Set Their Boundaries

"Are you talking about the gang which is led by Lee Silbester's son, Lee Felix?" Jin asked.

"That's right. People think that it's Lee Felix who is leading the gang but that is not true. Only few people know that it is actually led by another boy who is popularly known as Smith. These two boys have done wonders in US. Almost the whole underworld of US fears them." Jimin said.

"Interesting but why are they shifting their main base to country S?" Jin asked.

"That is still unknown but we have to be careful." Jimin said.

Jin frowned and asked, "Why careful? Aren't they just kids?"

Jungkook shook his head and said, "Don't underestimate them. Though that Lee guy is just like his father, dumb and stupid but the other guy is not like that. He is very young but is an excellent shooter. I heard that he never misses a shot. The missions that are executed under his supervision are flawless. He is very smart."

"Jungkook is right." Jimin said.

"Alright let them completely settle down in country S. After that we can fix a meeting with them and set their boundaries." Jungkook said.

"What do we do with that Oh Sehun?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook sighed and said, "Let him be for now."

Jin raised his eyebrows and asked, "You are letting him off so easily?"

Jungkook shook his head and said, "Lisa said I shouldn't do anything bad till the baby comes."

Jin smiled and said, "Jisoo told me that Lisa is already 7 weeks pregnant."

Jimin chuckled and said, "Your swimmers are quite fast."

Jungkook cheekily smiled and said, "I am going to become a father."

After discussing few things, Jungkook asked, "What about that nurse who helped Oh Sehun?"

Jimin hesitated for a while and said, "Its better if you don't ask about her."

"Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin nodded his head.

Jungkook sighed and asked, "How bad?"

"I got goosebumps when I saw her." Jimin said.

Jin chuckled and said, "I really want to examine Yoongi thoroughly once."

Pinching the space between his brows, Jungkook said, "Namjoon call Yoongi inside."

Namjoon nodded his head and left.

...

Few minutes later, Yoongi entered the room.

"Big Boss you called?"

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Why did you torture that nurse?"

Yoongi pouted his lips and said, "I did not do anything big boss."

"Really?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi cheekily smiled and said, "No I did torture her. I used all my tools on her. I even used the new nail pliers that I had bought recently. Ahh it was so much fun."

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and said, "Go away from here and don't touch her again."

"But Boss I haven't touched her toe nails yet." Yoongi said.

"You are not touching her again. Am I clear?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi puffed his cheeks and left.

"Seriously Jungkook, where did you find him?" Jin asked.