346.We Aren't Done Talking

By the time Jungkook and Lisa woke up it was almost noon.

Last night Jungkook did not let Lisa off easily. After several rounds when Lisa begged him to stop, he finally let her go and cuddled with her all night.

Lisa woke up when she felt someone touching her all over her body.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Lisa asked.

Caressing her stomach, Jungkook said, "I am wishing my daughter good morning."

pushing him away, Lisa said, "You tortured us for the whole night yesterday. Now don't disturb us."

Kissing her cheeks, Jungkook said, "You have no idea how many cold showers I had to take in the last four weeks. I deserved it okay and I wasn't too rough either."

Lisa rolled her eyes and said, "You were a beast."

"Let her come out of you then I'll show you what a beast actually is." Jungkook said.

Pushing him aside, Lisa got down from the bed and said, "Go and get ready for your office first."

Covering his face with the quilt, Jungkook said, "I am in a holiday for few days."

Lisa frowned and asked, "Why holiday?"

"I want spend some time with you and my daughter okay." Jungkook said.

Lisa helpless shook her head and entered the washroom saying, "Stop being lazy Jungkook and get down from the bed. Aren't dad and mom leaving today? We have to go down."

Jungkook groaned and said, "I am feeling sleepy."

After Lisa came out of the washroom, she sighed and said, "Jungkook get-" Lisa stopped when she heard her phone buzz.

Picking up her phone from the side table, Lisa smiled when she saw the caller ID.

"Ahh how did my little brother remember his elder sister early in the morning?" Lisa asked.

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "Good morning elder sister. I am so sorry I couldn't come yesterday. I was caught up in a very important meeting yesterday."

"It's fine." Lisa said.

"Elder sister is brother-in-law with you?" Hyunjin asked.

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yeah your brother-in-law wants to slack today so he is sleeping like a panda."

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "I tried calling him in his number but he did not receive so I call you."

Lisa nodded her head and said, "Yeah hang on for a while."

Walking towards Jungkook, Lisa said, "Jungkook, wake up Hyunjin wants to talk to you and Where is your phone?"

"I don't know may be inside the drawer." Jungkook said.

"Alright I'll look for it. You get up and talk to him first." Lisa said.

Taking the phone from her hand, Jungkook slowly got up and said, "Everybody hates it when I am at peace."

Lisa chuckled and started looking for his phone.

"Tell me what happened?" Jungkook said.

"Ah good morning brother-in-law. I tried calling you but you did not receive so-"

"Yeah I was sleeping and I don't know where my phone is." Jungkook said.

"Alright I wanted to update you about something." Hyunjin said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"With the help of Sebastian's friend, we have successfully tracked bro Bambam's mother." Hyunjin said.