280.Pregnant, Not Handicapped

Jeon Mansion.

After spreading out the dishes on the table, Mother Jeon called everyone for dinner.

Rubbing his hands together, Jin said, "Ahh everything looks so tasty."

Jimin chuckled and said, "Eat less Jin you are growing fatter day by day."

Jin frowned and said, "I am fit as fuck."

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Yes Yes our Jin is as fit as a donkey."

Nodding his head in satisfaction Jin said, "Goo- hey what did you say?"

"Alright now stop talking and dig in." Mother Jeon said.

"Yamyam when is Taehyung and Jennie coming back?" Jisoo asked.

"May be by next week. Ben is having so much fun in Maldives that he doesn't want to come back." Mother Jeon said.

Rosé cheekily smiled and said, "Ahh I love Ben. He is so cute."

Clearing his throat, Yutang said, "I am cuter."

"In your dreams." Rosé said before placing a roasted chicken on Jimin's plate.

"Where are Jungkook and Lisa?" Mother Jeon asked.

"Our pregnant Lisa is asleep and our Mr wife slave is in a dilemma whether he should wake her up or not." Jin said.

...

Inside the bedroom.

Lisa was peacefully sleeping while Jungkook was quietly staring at her.

Reluctantly shaking her shoulders, Jungkook said, "Lisa wake up."

Lisa frowned and jerked his hands away.

"Lisa you've to eat something wake up." Jungkook said.

Without opening her eyes, Lisa got up and hooked her arms around Jungkook's neck and murmured, "Five minutes."

Burying her head in his neck, Lisa kissed it and said, "I love you."

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Ya I love you too but now you've to get up and have dinner."

Raising her her up, Lisa asked, "Can't I have you for dinner?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and said, "Don't make things difficult for me Lisa. Come on be a good girl and listen to me."

Rolling her eyes, Lisa said, "I am not a girl." before walking inside the washroom.

After Lisa came out of the washroom, Jungkook scooped her into his arms and started walking downstairs.

"I can walk by myself." Lisa said.

Jungkook shook his head and said, "No what if you slip and fall from the stairs?"

"I am not a baby Jungkook. I know how to walk." Lisa said.

"I don't wanna take chances." Jungkook said.

....

Downstairs.

When Jisoo saw Jungkook carrying Lisa downstairs, she said, "She is pregnant not handicapped."

Placing her on the chair very carefully, Jungkook sat beside her and said, "Here drink this soup first. It will warm up your stomach. Be careful it's hot."

"Jungkook why don't you blow the soup for her. Pregnant ladies shouldn't eat hot stuff you know." Jin said.

"I've heard the pregnant women shouldn't do vigorous work. So why don't you chew the food for her as well?" Jimin said.

Jungkook pursed his lips and asked, "Is it true?"

[🤣🤣🤣]

Glaring at them with bloodshot eyes, Lisa said, "Stop teasing him."

Mother Jeon chuckled and said, "Alright boys stop disturbing Lisa and let her eat." Passing the spinach salad to Lisa, Mother Jeon said, "Lisa you should eat this. It's good for your body. Also these are organic vegetables. I got it from one of friends garden. I've already started planting organic vegetables in our garden too."

"Thank you mom." Lisa said.

When everyone were busy eating and chatting amongst themselves, Eunwoo entered the mansion with some bags in his hands.

"Big Boss." Han Zihao said.

"Did you bring everything?" Jungkook asked.

Eunwoo nodded his head.

"Good. You can leave it here." Jungkook said.

"What are all these?" Jin asked.

"Pregnancy and parental books." Jungkook said.

Jin widened her eyes in shock and said, "Jungkook we have lots and lots of time left."

"Just 7 months left Lisa. I've to be prepared." Jungkook said.

Rolling her eyes at him, Lisa said, "Mr assistant why don't you have dinner with us?"

Eunwoo smiled and said, "It's okay lady boss my wife is waiting for me so I should leave."

"Don't forget about the early morning meeting tomorrow." Jungkook said.

Eunwoo nodded his head and left.

"You are leaving early tomorrow?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes I have an early morning meeting tomorrow but I'll be back before lunch."

Lisa sighed and nodded her head.

"Hey Lisa did you get the invitation of our college reunion?" Rosé asked.

Lisa shook her head and said, "I don't think so."

"You should ask father Kim or Hyunjin about it. May be they have it. Everyone got an invitation even Jimin got one." Rosé said.

"When is the reunion?" Lisa asked.

"There is time almost one and a half months." Rosé said.

"We all should go right Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

"Why will Mr Jeon go? I mean he wasn't a student of our college right?" Rosé asked.

"No he wasn't." Jimin said trying very hard not to laugh.

"Jungkook can go with me. You want to go right?" Lisa asked.

"I can always accompany you." Jungkook said.

"Ahh I guess you guys are going to have in this college reunion. Too bad I am not a part of your college." Jin said with a huge grin in his face.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes and asked, "When are you both planning to clear your debts?"

.....