292.Housewarming Exercise

When Yeji followed Hyunjin and Felix's gaze, she saw a young woman excitedly waving her hands.

"Hyunjin." Yuna said before hugging him tightly but before Hyunjin could even return her hug, Yuna pushed him away and turned towards Yeji and said, "You might me Hyunjin's girlfriend."

Before Yeji could say anything, Yuna pounced into her embrace and said, "God I wanted to meet you so bad."

Yeji smiled and said, "I wanted to meet you too."

"Ahh Gash you are so beautiful." Turning towards Hyunjin, Yuna said, "Hyunjin she is much more better than that blonde girl you use to date. Umm what was her name? Grizel right? Oh no Grizel was before her. I guess it was Funa."

"Oh babe Funa was before Grizel. Her name was Vixi." Felix said.

"Oh right baby her name was Vixi." Yuna said.

Hyunjin widened his eyes in shock and said, "Hey you guys stop it." Pulling Yeji towards him, Hyunjin said, "She is my one and only alright. Stop it."

Turning towards Yeji, Hyunjin said, "Don't listen to them."

Yeji chuckled and nodded his head.

Yuna rolled her eyes and said, "Oh come one babe you were suppose to become jealous and throw tantrums at him."

"Don't teach her all these things." Hyunjin said.

Wrapping his arms around Yuna's shoulder, Felix said, "Sister-in-law this is my girlf-ouch."

Pinching his waist, Yuna glared at him and said, "FIANCÉE."

"Oh right. She is my finacee, Yuna." Felix said.

Smiling at Yeji, Yuna said, "You don't know how glad I am to meet you Yeji. Atleast I have someone to rely on."

Yeji smiled and said, "Don't worry. You are going to love this place."

Grabbing Yeji's hand, Yuna said, "Why don't you tell more about this place?"

"Sure." Yeji said. She really liked the positivity that Yuna was emitting.

"Boys get the bags." Yuna said before walking out alone with Yeji.

"Your girlfriend took my girlfriend away." Hyunjin complained.

Sebastian rolled his eyes and said, "Fiancée not girlfriend."

Taking a bag from his hand, Hyunjin said, "Aright now let's talk business. Everything is ready. The new base, your new apartment for you and Yuna and a new car."

Patting Hyunjin's shoulder, Felix said, "It's good to see you again Hyunjin. You don't have any idea how much I missed you man."

"Now that you are here, it will be easier for me to execute things without thinking much." Hyunjin said.

Felix smiled at Hyunjin and pounced into his embrace once again. Whatever he had today was because of this man. If Hyunjin wouldn't have helped him back then, he would probably not be where he was today. Felix considered Hyunjin as his angel, his saviour. After his father's death, Hyunjin was his guide and his everything.

.....

Somewhere in country S.

"Sir we did not receive an invite." The subordinate said.

The old man chuckled and asked, "Were we really expecting one?"

"Sir I-"

"Marco will never send me one but this time no one can stop me from meeting Lisa and Hyunjin. Ahh not to forget Jungkook of course." The old man said.

"Sir you mean you want to crash the party without any invitation?" The subordinate asked.

The old man laughed and said, "I've never crashed a party but I would love to try it."

"Are you sure Sir?" The subordinate asked.

"Yes. For so many years that bloody Kim did not let me meet them but this time his tricks are not going to work." The old man said.

"I'll make arrangements sir." The subordinate said.

....

Simon's villa.

"Nonsense." Simon shouted throwing the file on the floor.

"Boss the condition is really very bad. I am afraid that if we don't do anything right now. We will have nothing left with us." The subordinate said.

"Who is doing this?" Simon shouted before slamming his hands on the table.

"I tried my best but-"

"Get out." Simon shouted.

After the subordinate left, Simon took out his phone and called someone.

"Hello I need your help." Simon said.

The man from the other side chuckled and said, "You seriously know how to chose your enemies Simon. First Jeon Jungkook and now the man who is making you suffer."

"I don't know who the other one is." Simon said.

"Hmm even I don't have any idea about him but he is definitely someone from US." The man said.

"What should I do now?" Simon said.

"There is nothing much that you can do right now." The man said.

"So you want me to just sit back and watch everything getting destroyed in front of my eyes?" Simon asked.

"Endure it for few days. I'll see what I can do." The man said.

"I'll wait for your update then." Simon said before hanging up the call.

.....

After boarding the car, Hyunjin took Felix and Yuna to their new apartment.

Hyunjin had bought an apartment for them in Flexi compound which was one of the best and expensive compound in country S. Hyunjin particularly chose Flexi compound for Felix because the security there was top notch. No outsiders were allowed to enter the compound without any kind of special request. Hyunjin had bought a flat for them in the topmost floor.

The topmost floor had only three apartments and was considered as one of the best floor of the whole compound.

Passing them the keys, Hyunjin said, "I hope you will like it."

Taking the keys from his hand, Yuna quickly entered the apartment.

"This is beautiful." Yuna exclaimed after entering the apartment.

"Seriously man it's amazing. Thankyou so much." Felix said before giving Hyunjin a tight hug.

"I am glad you liked it." Hyunjin said.

Yuna suddenly pulled Felix and said seductively, "Wanna do a housewarming exercise Mr Lee."

Scooping her into his arms, Felix started walking towards the room and said, "Lock the door before you leave."

Yuna chuckled and said, "Yeji I'll see you tomorrow."

Yeji smiled and said, "Alright have fun."

After Felix and Yuna left, Hyunjin pulled Yeji towards him and said, "Why don't we also have some fun?"

Yeji chuckled and said, "But Seriously Hyunjin this apartment is beautiful."

"You like it?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeji nodded her head.

Taking out another key from his pocket, Hyunjin placed it on her hand.

"What is this?" Yeji asked.

"A place that belongs to both of us." Hyunjin said before kissing her forehead.