242.Love Them

Inside the car.

"Sir if you want we can easily deal with that boy." a subordinate said.

Simon smiled and said, "We can't do anything. The old man will hunt me down and kill me if I even touch a hair of that boy."

The subordinate pursed his lips and said, "But sir isn't Ms Lisa also a Kim?"

Simon chuckled and said, "She is a Kim but she is also Mrs Jeon. So she is an exception."

"What about Ms Park now?" the subordinate asked.

"Let us say that she is very lucky because she is now Kim Hyunjin's woman. We can't touch her either. Drive home. My daughter is coming back today along with the consignment." Simon said.

The subordinate nodded his head and gestures the chauffeur to drive.

...

After the car left, the mans words kept on revolving inside Hyunjin's head.

The man was giving him pure negative vibes.

Looking at the mansion, Hyunjin pursed his lips. Thinking for a while, he took out his phone and called Jimin.

....

Jungkook and the others had just landed on country P and we're getting ready to board the chopper when Jimin's phone buzzed.

After receiving the call, Jimin's expression darkened.

"Take her out of there immediately. Keep her safe." Jimin said before hanging up the call.

Noticing a sudden change in Jimin's expression, Jungkook and Jin had already guessed what might've happened.

"Lisa board the chopper along with Rosé and Jisoo. I'll be there in a minute." Jungkook said.

Lisa nodded her head and boarded the chopper along with Rosé and Jisoo.

Walking towards Jimin and Jin, Jungkook said, "You don't have to worry. If Yeji stays in the Kim Mansion, Simon will never touch her."

"But why? How are you so sure that the Kim Mansion is safe for her?" Jimin asked.

"Simon will never touch the Kim's no matter what." Jungkook said.

"What about Lisa then? Isn't she a Kim too?" Jin asked.

Jungkook smiled and said, "Lisa is a Kim but she is also my woman and Mrs Jeon."

Patting Jimin's shoulder, Jungkook said, "Don't worry Yeji is safe with Hyunjin. Trust me when I say that she is safe in the Kim Mansion than the Park mansion."

"Jungkook is right. Don't spoil your first vacation with Rosé like this. Let Hyunjin take care of her okay." Jin said.

Jimin sighed and nodded his head.

...

Park Mansion.

When Hyunjin entered Yeji's room, she was applying her night moisturiser while Daisy was making their bed.

"Hyunjin What are you doing here at this time?" Yeji asked.

"Where is your suitcase?" Hyunjin asked.

Pointing towards her wardrobe, Yeji said, "Over there But why?"

Without saying anything, Hyunjin opened her wardrobe and took out her suitcase.

Taking out random clothes from her wardrobe, he said, "You are going to stay in the Kim Mansion right under my nose till Jimin bro comes back. Don't argue over this because I've already taken Jimin bro's permission."

Seeing how serious Hyunjin was Yeji decided not to argue with him.

"Okay." Yeji said.

"No need to carry any toiletries or anything else. I'll get new once for you." Hyunjin said before closing the suitcase.

"But What about Daisy?" Yeji asked.

"We can drop her home." Hyunjin said.

Daisy pursed her lips but did not say anything.

"But Hyunjin What about your father?" Yeji asked.

Hyunjin chuckled and said, "He will be very happy to see you. Uncle Oh too. You are going to love them."

Yeji sighed and nodded her head.