1.2

Chapter 2
A teenager who seems to have come out of the ravine appeared on the campus of A University.

Many people who passed by looked curiously at Jiang Pingxiu, who was being pulled by Yan Jing Ze, and Yan Jing Ze who was pulling Jiang Pingxiu.

Yan Jing Ze's roommate, Huo Liang, looked at Jiang Pingxiu curiously: "Yan Jing Ze, I've never heard of you having such a friend before!"

"You've heard of it now." Yan Jing Ze said.

Huo Liang laughed, "He looks so small!"

"Yeah." Yan Jing Ze also felt that Jiang Pingxiu was very small. As long as he thought that the original owner of this body actually squeezed a minor child, Yan Jing Ze would feel a little bit stuffy. The trembling hand he was holding was so rough. All this made him more sour.

Yan Jing Ze looked at Huo Liang: "Huo Liang, my friend is here, so I won't eat with you today."

"Okay, see you later." Huo Liang smiled and went to the cafeteria first.

When Huo Liang left, Yan Jing Ze looked at Jiang Pingxiu: "Pingxiu, what do you like to eat?"

Jiang Pingxiu gripped the plastic bag containing the roast duck and finally mustered up the courage: "Brother Jingze, I...just want to give you... something, I..... want to leave." The way he looks, walking with Brother Jing Ze, will definitely make Brother Jing Ze lose face.

"It is rare for you to come to me, eat before you go." Yan Jing Ze said softly.

Jiang Pingxiu must have not eaten at this time. In this cold weather, he should let Jiang Pingxiu eat something hot before leaving.

"I..I.." Jiang Pingxiu stuttered, unable to say anything.

At this time, Yan Jing Ze had already dragged him into the school cafeteria.

There are several canteens in A University, but they are located close to each other, and these canteens are all very large and they sell a lot of things inside.

The original owner usually goes to the largest cafeteria No. 1, and now, Yan Jing Ze also brought Jiang Pingxiu into the No. 1 cafeteria.

The floor is paved with white tiles, the walls are also painted snow-white, the middle is a huge area of wooden-colored tables and chairs, the whole canteen looks clean and bright.

Jiang Pingxiu looked down at the shoes on his feet. These shoes were thrown by the tenants who rented in the same apartment as him when they moved. They belonged to a girl. He thought that the shoes were still intact, so he brushed them and wore them.

These were his best shoes, but they were white and pink. The laces were pink and a little dirty.

He was embarrassed to step on such a clean place

"You sit here for a while, I'll go get some food." Yan Jing Ze told Jiang Pingxiu to sit at a table, then took his meal card and went to buy food.

He took a dinner plate and asked for two portions of rice and two more vegetables.

A University's food is very cheap. He wanted to buy a few more dishes for Jiang Pingxiu, but when he thought that all the money he spent now was earned by Jiang Pingxiu, he was embarrassed to spend it. In the end, he only bought two of the cheapest food, 1.50 yuan per piece of vegetables.

Putting the food in front of Jiang Pingxiu, Yan Jing Ze went to serve two bowls of free soup and took two empty bowls.

As he carried the soup back, he saw Jiang Pingxiu look at himself cautiously and lowered his head again in
embarrassment.